WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2014

Davil

Looking good Summ3rhays.  Which Aldens and IH shirt?

By the way, how's the Iron Heart Type III jacket working out?  I also have one in 44 and love the thing.  Cold soak only so far -- hope it doesn't shrink too much, but don't plan to wash it often.

John

Thanks JohnM, I love the jacket.  I hot soaked it to get it a little more snug.  It's really starting to loosen up and bend to my will instead of the other way around.

It's the IHSH-46.  Black Chambray

Alden x JCrew Indy's in brown CXL.  Broke the original laces so I picked up a blue replacement pair online.

Noctilux, I love those Eastlands. What's your experience been like with them? I can get them from a local store, same colours, so at the moment I'm looking for reasons not to cop... apart from having no cash, etc.

Noctilux, I love those Eastlands. What's your experience been like with them? I can get them from a local store, same colours, so at the moment I'm looking for reasons not to cop... apart from having no cash, etc.

Dig them a lot since they're basically just Rancourts. Wish the shoe was slightly wider so I could size down some more but whatever. 

we had the same telephone..just in green. long, long time ago :D

Lol, i like to keep stuff ;-)

unfortunately a disc dial is not suitable to use anymore in today's networks.