WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2014

Davil

Egotrip

Was out walking yesterday and had my camera with me. Had some time to kill so.....

Anyway. Could not pick one from the lot.

n02_2-picsay.jpg

n12_2-picsay.jpg

n03_2-picsay.jpg

n07_2.jpg

n10_2-picsay.jpg

and here are two more from the other day

image-picsay.jpg

_MG_7964.jpg

Edited by nizzel55

Great stuff nizzel. When I saw that last photo, the theme tune from 'The Bridge' came into my head!

The last two pictures are from Gothenburg,Sweden. Visited some friends over easter.

I live in Malmö where The Bridge was recorded. So you were not far of. :)

Man, what reading denim boards does to you... couple of months ago all I did was starting to wear dry jeans instead of prewashed, and since I also started hanging out on forums I bought 4 pairs of Red Wings, more jeans than I ever will actually "need" oh and of course a concho wallet and a leather reign...

IgzTKyEl.jpg  UfgnFWjl.jpg

McNeal vest

(vintage) Levi's shirt

LVC 1947 501

Red Wings 9027

Man, what reading denim boards does to you... couple of months ago all I did was starting to wear dry jeans instead of prewashed, and since I also started hanging out on forums I bought 4 pairs of Red Wings, more jeans than I ever will actually "need" oh and of course a concho wallet and a leather reign...

and unlike of many other noobs you do  look good man. 

You rock it well man.  I personally like to sport a vest from time to time even though my wife hates them.  Not everyone can do it, but you pull the look off.

Thanks guys :) 

I have to admit it helps browsing WAYWT threads if you're not sure about rocking stuff like a wallet rope. Besides the occasional biker dude and some parts of the hip hop crowd you don't see that a lot around here.

Thanks guys :)

I have to admit it helps browsing WAYWT threads if you're not sure about rocking stuff like a wallet rope. Besides the occasional biker dude and some parts of the hip hop crowd you don't see that a lot around here.

I consider myself Superdenim's leading advocate of the wallet rope/long wallet. :D

Yours (and the rest of the outfit) looks great by the way!

Edited by Cold Summer

x post from the strike gold thread. first day wearing the strike gold 5105s. a little snug after the soak but should loosen up nicely. 

norse projects

flat head type II

flat head flannel

strike gold 5105

viberg 1950 service boot

NjaIQ5Ll.jpg

Cc2oGCsl.jpg

Edited by youngofthesoonest

Seems like your phone doesn't write correct EXIF data for photo orientation, so when displaying the browser thinks it's landscape although it's meant to show in portrait. My phone (also a Samsung) sometimes does that, too. Could also be that EXIF data is stripped when uploading. You could try rotating the pic on your phone and uploading the rotated one.

Trying something different today. Sorry for the stupid pose, stupid timer. It's a cheap Cheap Monday chino, but the shirt is chambray so maybe it still counts for this thread ;)

JPkHZ6Xl.jpg   xEaH3qCl.jpg

Italian pockets = instant feeling of sophistication :D  I'll probably get the pants hemmed (I don't see a point anymore in cuffs when there's no selvedge :D) but gotta let the fabric wear in and settle a bit first.

Levi's "Modern Sawtooth" shirt

Cheap Monday

Sendra

@summ3rhays 

Love the shirt. Saw one of these at Rivet and Hide recently, so might have to go try it on.