WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2014

Davil

thanks ale! btw how much does he charge an hour?

I tried to pm you but it didn't work. he charges about 100 euro per hour. he's quite slow tho!

sorry for the off-topic guys, back to the fits

Edited by pomata

Thanks. Damn, Dan - those look nice. Hadn't heard of Peggs & son before but will definitely head there when I eventually visit Brighton... I'm pretty close by. 

They have Edwin OWF at Son of a Stag though, so I'll check them out there.

F659E5AE-FC0B-4AE2-8CF0-0DD10830B524_zps

same stuff as always, how boring of me!

jcrew shirt

zissou belt

edg lanyard

tcb 60's

chuck's

BTW, I am about to replace those old trusty chuck's which have served me well in the last 10 years. I am tempted to try PF flyers, should I go the same size of chucks?

^^ they honestly have more than 10 years, as I remember I bought them the year of my high school diploma, so it was 1999. I wore them hard for a few years and then neglected them til 2012. now they have more holes than Emmenthal!

^^^ you'll love the TCB too Bobbo, and the 50's fabric it's even more interesting than the 60's. I really like the brand ethos: solid no frills timeless cuts, minimal branding and outstanding fabrics that fade nicely and easily in a vintage style. TCB stuff is a massive bang for the bucks too, which is not bad either. I've also became a sort of a friend with the main man behind it, after many chats, and this of course takes a role in my appreciation of the brand! I still haven't handled many brands and probably I would like quite as much warehouse and fullcount from what I can see here in sufu though!

Edited by volvo240thebest

ltvh.jpg

lost some weight? you're (and your face) looking different.....

Edited by Naoto