What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

Chicken - what denim is this Flathead jacket ...I assume 14 oz - but the rest ??
where can you pick up one of these?

looks like it's 14.5oz. don't know if selfedge carry them, but here's one place that does:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fitem.rakuten.co.jp%2F2nd%2Ffh-6002w%2F&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

So what would one wear a denim jacket with? (As in bottoms)

you do realize that there are 12 pages in this thread already don't you?

I'd would've thought that maybe in those 12 pages someone maybe,somewhere, would've said something about that already? No?

I see a lot of people wearing them with jeans but I personally couldn't pull that off, most of you guys can't really do it either, but shh. ;)

So you're the guy who just wanted honeycombs in his predistressed jeans, and now you're telling us that most people on here don't pull of denim jackets?

Still don't feel out of place?

Don't fuck up this thread!

that flat head jacket is fucking amazing......seriously.

im heading to the land of the rising sun later on this year, and will no doubt pick up a nice jacket. indigo bleeding jeans is one thing, but i imagine a jacket that bleeds like hell will be really annoying.

I do very much. Almost every day. I think it looks the best when both are raw. I don't it matters whether they match fabric or not.

I agree (except for the almost everyday part). In my opinion, the jacket and jeans you choose for your "denim storm" do not have to be the same denim, but should both be raw and in a similar place as far as number of soaks/washes/etc.

sweet beatle..... loving the jacket. my sammy type 3 hasn't been getting any love cause it's been too hot here in NYC.