The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

FS

I'm dropping some gear....PM if you're interested, I'm open to offers on the items below....

Shipping depends on location.

3A-WK2 - New with bag and sheet (never used)   $65    SOLD

3A-MP2TS -  Green - New with bag and sheet    $60  SOLD

P8TS-S - Black size XL - bag and sheet  $300

P8TS-E - Green size Large - no bag or sheet   $300

E-J21 - Green size Medium - new bag and sheet   $475

P16A-S - Green size XL - new with bag and sheet    $525

DS-SL1 - Black size Medium New bag and sheet   $225

SS-J2 - Green size XL ( has wear on the inside logo and tag but outside is in great shape)  bag and sheet  $140

J1A-S - Black size Medium new bag and sheet   SOLD

Edited by jward451

people that just give a fuck about shipping costs should get it together.

Why? It costs me about $5 to send something to someone who lives geographically nearby and $80 for someone on the other side of the world. 

If you're selling something cheap , that's a significant part of the cost. If I were to roll the most expensive shipping into the costs I'm doubling the price and can't sell the item. If I cover the shipping myself then I make no money on the sale at all.

It's better to be transparent about it.

Edited by Sypron

Hey, so at the risk of looking like a dumbass can I suggest that people post at least product shots of what they're selling? I'm looking at getting some Acronym pieces but I seriously haven't got Errolson's naming scheme memorized. It's great for those who already know it all really well, but I'm just browsing around knowing fuckall and it'd be nice not to have to google literally everything that gets posted here.

Hey, so at the risk of looking like a dumbass can I suggest that people post at least product shots of what they're selling? I'm looking at getting some Acronym pieces but I seriously haven't got Errolson's naming scheme memorized. It's great for those who already know it all really well, but I'm just browsing around knowing fuckall and it'd be nice not to have to google literally everything that gets posted here.

Fair point Igneousity, I often felt the same when I first started. 

This is the official product spec page for Acronym. They have information about items from the past few seasons, and more pictures than the store has. Unfortunately, they do take seasons 'offline' after a certain number of years.

Information about older stock can usually be found by google searching for the item on Firmament. Firmament have been stocking Acronym longer than anyone, and have a good number of info pages that are still online (for example, searching for "gt-j5a firmament" finds this page for an out-of-season jacket).

I don't think it should be required when posting an item for sale. Half the fun is seeing an item available in your size and then doing the subsequent research to decide if it's something you want to spend your money on. And lets be honest, a lot of the time we're making sales threads while we're at work or during our precious downtime from said work or the fam; who really wants to take 20 minutes out of their day just to save you some annoying google searches? Just saying...

fs:

Acronym P14-S in Size "L" and black color - New - Just tried once. With complete bag and description SOLD

Acronym KR-SM1 used -  Print from the bag is getting lost but still full function.

With complete bag and Acronym description paper - SOLD

For further questions or price discussions please contact me. Worldwide shipment is possible via DHL,

Edited by xc-mtb

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic