Denim Collection Gone forever

Geeman

Had to post this somewhere my heart pain would be understood :(

Returned home from work yesterday to find I had been burgled, whoever done it helped themselves to a sizeable amount of my clothes including most of my jeans :angry: lost a pair of NFxMomo a pair of 3sixteen a pair of E2 I had finally broken in and a pair of RRL slims. To add insult to injury my Obbi Goods wallet was in my E2 pocket so thats gone as well. about 3 years of denim rotation and breaking in gone along with my treasured Obbi wallet.

What kind of idiot steals clothes? Burglars are supposed to steal TVs, jewelry, computers, that sort of thing.

No shit. Someone with the right mind to steal premium jeans may even read this forum. We're onto you, whoever you are.

Sorry for your loss, Geeman.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that thieves now know to look out for those tell tale self edge seams as well as certain labels. Make a list and take it around to the nearest resale stores to you. Here in California you have to show I.D. to sell stuff and most places write down the name, address and what they bought from them. It's worth a shot.

Thanks for the comments guys, gutted at the moment. its gonna take a long while to build my collection back. Im just hoping i spot someone locally wearing a pair of em, 3 of the 4 were worn in so Id spot my fades from a mile off. likewise the OGL wallet, never bumped into anyone else with one. The OGL's the real downer ai it was a gift

Lets get the bastard!!

torch-and-pitchfork.jpg

You know... what ukeno said might help. I once found my bike back in 5 days. The dork who stole it, put it on the internet for sale.

Good luck!

Edit: One question though. They didn't steal anything else? Just your clothes and denim?

Edited by Somar

What kind of idiot steals clothes? Burglars are supposed to steal TVs, jewelry, computers, that sort of thing.

I thought it was silver cutlery, candlestick holders and carriage clocks. Don't they also wear striped tops, face masks and carry bags with 'Swag' written on them?! :D

Burglar.jpg

Edited by Maynard Friedman

Well I guess Burglars need heavy weight high quality denim too.

Think about it, they face a life full of crawling through broken glass, making daring escapes over wire fences, hiding out in gutters and dumpsters, suffering the onslaught of attack dogs that would either be set upon them by the police or the owner of the house (sometimes both). If they're caught, and oh god forbid if that happens, they will get a classic beat down by both the police and the house owner. I guarantee you that they will need every oz of fabric to simply survive the attack, although every bone in their worthless bodies might not be whole again, and in hindsight perhaps they'd rather be wearing nothing at all to be rewarded with a quick death. After the beat down, they'll be sent to prison where they can only dream of that short lived lifespan where they had a pair of wonderful denim jeans that had no purpose being on their broke ass legs anyways.

I know exactly what I'd do to someone who tried taking any of my beat up pairs. On that note, I think Alex from Tate + Yoko has offered a very gracious hand at putting this unfortunate fellow's collection slowly back together. Fantastic gesture, great to see a community that sticks together and helps each other out.

They took some electricals as well, laptop, tablet etc... replacing them is nothing.....but my jeans? my nf and momo collabs and e2 were staring to get some real charcter to them that just cant be replaced! I do however have a great excuse to spend hours looking at jeans online and deliberating on my next purchases again!

Alex, said it before and I'll say it again: great guy, fantastic customer service. LOL @ Saintkeat and thanks guys for the condolences and support