Cold Summer

FS: RRL Boots, Size 11

Yeah man, stretch is a pain in the butt! I'd miss my PBJs too much anyway, as I quickly discovered. I kind of wondered if a size 30 would have worked better, but I think I'm just going to give Flat Head BSPs a try instead.

31.5 in the waist would be perfect--and is what I was hoping for when buying the 3009. I grabbed a 32 when SE did a restock last week so don't need another pair of jeans, but I've never owned a pair of Samurai before...

These should be a great fit, even the butt looks nice - but I'm a real skinny dude so it's saggy in the crotch and that's what really looks bad. And I wish the leg was a little bit longer. Anyway, I'm not dropping the price anymore on these, the strong yen combined with shipping cost means that I could sell it at a local used clothes store for about the same money and less trouble. That's probably what I'll do if nobody buys in the next few days.

Hi - could you post a pic of the inside of the angelos wallet? (I looked at their site, but I don't know if the one you have is medium wallet #5 or #2. And #5 is $198 new, and #2 is $168 new, so maybe yours is not either of those models?)

Edited by sta991

• :-0

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.

There is a one-off $US10 joining fee for supertalk.

You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture is privately owned and has been online continuously for 21 years. It's a digital cockroach and will survive the apocalypse.  

• Similar Content

• By indigoeagle
      * OUR LEGACY -
      NWT Suede Shirt/Overshirt/Jacket NWT XL/52 wine red
      EUR 400 + shipping + paypal fees
      * APC-
      Fisherman (Over)Shirt Dark Green L like new Wool/Cotton (Original price: EUR 200)
      EUR 130 + shipping + paypal fees
      * SOLD HERITAGE RESEARCH JACKET HAND MADE IN ENGLAND L
      Made from 100% wool, lining 100% cotton, sleeve lining 100% acetate.
      Proper button holes on the cuffs.
      It's an L , handmade in England (cuff buttons are working, can be opened and closed).

pit to pit-55cm (21.7 inches)
      shoulder to shoulder-46cm (18.1 inches)
      sleeves (from shoulder to cuff)- 65cm (25.6 inches)
      back length- 71 cm (28 inches)
      SOLD Price: EUR 100 plus shipping or best offer

• By OlorinOfValinor
      Located in California. Prices in USD. Shipping and 4% Paypal not included. Paypal only. PM me regarding sizing, picture, shipping, and offers. Grailed link to some items.

Supreme F/W 2010 Motion Logo Fishtail Parka

Back
      Stock pics
      Size medium Singularly scarce iconic item from F/W 2010 Snap adjustable sleeves Snap closure pockets Fishtail detail with drawstrings Condition 9.9/10 Pit to pit: 22 inches Length (top of shoulder to end of fishtail): 33 $525 $575

Undercoverism F/W 2012 J4801 Hoodie

Back
      Tag
      Zipper
      Sleeve
      Stock pics
      Same item pictured here, but in black
      Size 2 Purchased from Undercover Aoyama Calf sleeves  Undercoverism detail YKK zippers Waffle knit interior Kangaroo pockets Condition: 9/10 Pit to pit: 21 inches Length (top of shoulder to hem): 26  RRP $600 $370 $400

RRL Chambray Button Down

Back
      Placket detail
      Sleeve detail
      Gusset detail
      Size small Two button chest pockets  Triple stitched seams  Mother of pearl buttons  Selvage detail  Forearm reinforcement paneling  75% cotton, 25% linen  Condition 9/10, worn less than 10 times with no defects  RRP $220  Pit to pit: 21 inches  Length (top of back collar to hem): 31 in $65 $80

Opening Ceremony x Uniqlo Button Down

Back
      Pocket detail
      Placket and elbow detail
      Size medium OC x Uniqlo S/S 2009 collaboration  Two chest button pockets with separate pen compartment  Button down collar w/hidden buttons  Elbow patches  Hang loop on back  Condition 9/10, worn less than 10 times with no defects  Pit to pit: 20 in  Length (top of back collar to hem): 26 in  $20 $30

Bape Outdoor Waist Pack

Canvas waist pack / shoulder sling 1 outer compartment 1 inner compartment with inner zipper pocket Bape zipper pulls Adjustable cinch buckles Bape Mountain Sports tag Condition 9/10 with original bag and tag RRP $256 SOLD

• By davidwirey
      All items sold. Thank you!

• By poly800rock
      one wash, never worn. BNWT. picked these up, but just have too many pairs.
      $95 USD shipped in the USA.
      For more pics http://www.styleforum.net/t/445474/rrl-low-straight-29x32

tagged 29x32
      measures
      waist 14.75"
      inseam 33"
      thigh 11"
      rise 9.5"
      knee 8"
      hem 7.5

Wool vest from Monitaly.
      Size is tagged 40, but fits like a small, and it's a vest, so a lot of flexibility.
      For more pics http://www.styleforum.net/t/523322/monitaly-wool-vest-small-40
      Shoulder to shoulder 15
      Pit to Pit 40
      Hem to Bottom 26

Common Projects Achillies Mid White 40
      $210 shipped in the USA
      For more pics http://www.styleforum.net/t/524114/common-projects-achillies-mid-white-size-40
      Used pair of common projects. Worn, but well taken care of. Size 40.
      I put a pair of Hapad 3/4 felt insoles in these (as seen in the pictures). You can remove it or if you want, let me know and I will. Some minor heel wear, comes with box, bag, no extra laces.

Will ship EMS internationally (+$40) or USPS priority USA.
      paypal address [email protected]
      I ship once a week and will send confirmation immediately after sending.
      Check my feedback.
    • By cw
      Looking to trade my black rrl low straights for a pair of black slim fits. they're new with tags. they're rare because the low straight is a cut that everyone seems to love and they're no longer producing them in black, so get em while you can if you like. mine are 33x32, i'm looking for 33 or 34 waist. flexible on length. lemme know. pm for pics, but they're everything you hope they'll be: new, with tags, with a rrl bag, perfect conditions, and crispy. 

thanks for looking
  • Top 10 Active Viewed Topics

• MATCHESFASHION.COM - UK
    Church's Footwear UK
  • Brain Dead Black Gooey T-Shirt
    $US 70

202266M213022_1.jpgshow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=541884.16245891