WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2013

#GRAY

I understand this may not be to everyone's liking, but man do I love this shirt. Picked it up on Saturday from a second hand store. Very vintage fit, boxy, short torso and long sleeves. Love the cat eye buttons and the soft as butter hand of the broken in fabric.

IAqjM5Ql.jpgJFxk6VJl.jpg62b49g4l.jpg

Vintage

Hookano

Samurai

Shawl Collar= FH

Edited by Rightyow77

Funnily enough mine's about the exact same age, still holding up as well as the first day. I know what you mean; not sure if it suits me particularly, but enough that I like it and it keeps me warm!

Edited by Aries

Here's a really funny picture of me.

I'm a student at the Tyler School of Art at Temple in Philadelphia and they decided to give me the only full page spread, next to the mission statement.

It was taken sometime during the cooler months. I've got more beard/longer hair.

They're "jean style," 5 pocket, rivets and the like.

Jcrew cardigan, aa tee, crazy pants and a pair of whites. Neg if you want, but it'll be funny to me regardless

IMG_0001_zps9f576a81.jpg

Here's a really funny picture of me.

I'm a student at the Tyler School of Art at Temple in Philadelphia and they decided to give me the only full page spread, next to the mission statement.

It was taken sometime during the cooler months. I've got more beard/longer hair.

They're "jean style," 5 pocket, rivets and the like.

Jcrew cardigan, aa tee, crazy pants and a pair of whites. Neg if you want, but it'll be funny to me regardless

IMG_0001_zps9f576a81.jpg

best thing you've posted

• sufu1 unpinned this topic