WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2013

#GRAY

hey edge, thought for a sec you had a big ass bandana in your right back pocket on the lower pic... almost negged you for that... haha :D

just kidding (indicated by :D ).

great outfit

Edited by McBain

Thanks.

I don´t know the weight on the worker, the Type III is 16oz selvage denim.

I've never seen that Schmidt brand before. Where are they available? Love that one pocket shirt and exactly what I've been looking for.

Edited by beeetus

I've never seen that Schmidt brand before. Where are they available? Love that one pocket shirt and exactly what I've been looking for.

you might want to approach the Sufu-user Nietenhose. He is the nice guy behind the awesome shirts.

Edited by McBain

Envious of your CX laxlife, i've been on the look out for a pair for a looong time, i regret not picking these up when they were readily available.

imageizc.jpg

Mister

Freewheelers

Real McCoys

RRL

and detail on the pants

imageogs.jpg

Skull 5010xx. The stiff pose due to a ridiculously cold Madrid this weekend.  6 degrees C instead of the 16C we had in Sweden before I flew 5 hours south.

1d42d810-edaa-424e-a71b-f4cf19d2ffc0_zps

Bit blurry...

Two moon
Skull
Converse 1st string

2keal3.jpg

Like 00 said Louis, dunno btw why some of you guys had trouble posting yesterday, sufu works fine for me, might be that i use a different browser.

^Louis, The Jacket is MF, The shirt is a Freewheelers Neal Cassady "Bakehead" red chambray.

And very nice it is too.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic