WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

Yeah, my jeans used to be black, but they've greyed with age. I've ordered the 16cm Saint Laurent black jeans to replace them, though. And I can't really help the shoes- I just have big feet.

This is why you fail. You should dress for you body, first and foremost. You may want to try jeans with a slightly larger leg opening (between 18cm-19cm) to balance out your physique and avoid looking like your feet are cartoonishly disproportionate.

edit: sorry for the accidental neg Nebulae

Edited by Whodinihimself

Bring the haterade. I've got the ice. And I've got no angle excuses this time, this is pretty much how it looks irl. 

It's officially summer in L.A.

8740118396_09ea9fe12e_b.jpg

With the sunglasses I wore it with:

8740118596_c665e46e14_b.jpg

Shirt- Naked and Famous

Jeans - Edwin ED 88 (best jeans ever)

Shoes- Opening Ceremony

Sunglasses- RayBans (one word?)

This isn't bad.

Probably channel more 60s mod vibes with that shirt. I actually like it.

I would replace the shoes/boots with something more casual.

nah pyrex is actually named the kitchenware brand pyrex, because thats the brand of choice for cooking crack in, rappers like clipse and gucci namedrop it in their songs. sorry if that's stating the obvious, but those jokes make it look like the name choice wasn't intentional

not defending the clothes, just saying "it's not funny anymore, try different jokes"

when your mom thought you were buying pyrex for the kitchen, she thought you meant this:

When someone had first mentioned Pyrex to me I had thought they were talking about kitchen stuff and that conversation got awkward fast. 

When someone had first mentioned Pyrex to me I had thought they were talking about kitchen stuff and that conversation got awkward fast. 

i think if someone mentions pyrex, the clothing brand, in a positive way, it should automatically be awkward.

aahhha i know man this one instance, right, i was whatever something with pyrex and it's like a clothing brand and i whatever it's for kitchen hahaha

it's a clothing brand and ppl usually mistake it as the kitchenware brand