Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

i have to say. tokyo has to be cheapest for me. although i would probably go there in november this year for inazuma, i wouldnt mind going again next year. plus it would see me hopefully have healthy levels of yen considering how weak it has become.

tokyo

sf

nyc 

in that order.

Edited by louisbosco

My vote is simple. Where ever it is, will be where I'll be. (Don't call me out on that if for some reason I'm unable to attend due to a crisis or family emergency).

Wouldn't Tokyo be mad hot around the time you're thinking of going though? Smack in the middle of Summer?

Keat, you live in Singapore, I have visited all the other places on the list in the summer as well as Singapore. Trust me when I say that Singapore is still comfortably the hottest of the group, you will live.

Straight line wind event and severe thunderstorm hit a part of my city last night. You tube video link:

Hope it works. Crazy!! My friend lives in one of the areas hardest hit. Neighbors with sections of roofs missing. He probably has about $25,000.00 worth of damage to his home. They just moved home from Toronto a couple of months ago. This is getting ridiculous!

My family and I are getting the f out of here. Portland, OR or bust. Will post pics of the trip hopefully whilst there. Outdoor challenge along the Oregon coast (spoiler alert).

There might also be another newtons thing to post too. More later next week.

Damn that means I have to get a passport. I guess it is kind of self-centered to want to keep it in the states, I will go wherever so long as I can afford it. :D

Edited by FLDenim211

Straight line wind event and severe thunderstorm hit a part of my city last night. You tube video link:

Hope it works. Crazy!! My friend lives in one of the areas hardest hit. Neighbors with sections of roofs missing. He probably has about $25,000.00 worth of damage to his home. They just moved home from Toronto a couple of months ago. This is getting ridiculous!

My family and I are getting the f out of here. Portland, OR or bust. Will post pics of the trip hopefully whilst there. Outdoor challenge along the Oregon coast (spoiler alert).

There might also be another newtons thing to post too. More later next week.

Was this your video? Just seen it up on Global, and the damage is unbelievable! Us Albertans can't catch a break.

I posted some update photos, and then while i was scanning over my jeans (i check over them once a month inside and out)

I blew out my phone pocket <_<  I am not feeling to pleasant after doing my best to patch the pocket itself up. I can't believe I didnt see this coming, Pocket fabric sandwiched between a hard phone case and Heavyweight denim.

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

Cross post. If anyone has further advice that isn't "stop putting your phone in there" I am all ears.

Edited by FLDenim211

Oh shit yeh, but I'm guessing that many guys are like me and need time to get this stuff sorted, i.e not rich, have families and real life jobs and commitments.

God, has it been a while.  Time for an update.  Apologies on the lack of...anything.  Been a hectic few months working graveyard and seeing the sun in only spurts.  

Being a freightworker has its perks, though:

flickr.com/photos/93983479@N07/9324975032/'>9324975032_357e0d9cbe.jpg

flickr.com/photos/93983479@N07/9324975438/'>9324975438_bf1b8be5e0.jpg

HC-SF-21 checking in for challenge #2

given my notion that raising a kid is like an endurance sport, i've taken some artistic license with the sport theme and am entering the below - midget wrestling. warning: pic heavy

9325737028_4478654ecf.jpg

9322940365_87ff6d1337.jpg

9325729340_05124c8da5.jpg

9325725834_d3c7cdd93b.jpg

9325722814_9aa06e6030.jpg

9322926715_056ddfc424.jpg

9325715342_8b0881d335.jpg