Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

HC-SF-114 - P.I Hagbergs & CO - H60 19oz

Almost exactly 5 months now. been wearing them everyday after work etc. Will get some more fit pics soon too.

The buttons have fallen off 4 different times now, starting to believe that the kevlar thread isn't that strong. Will try some other thread next time.

4hf0.jpg

zn3f.jpg

3ox3.jpg

sspt.jpg

ngk0.jpg

^great shots. Looking forward to more! I'm just back in my Sams after two weeks of almost only shorts (temperatures were way above 30 degrees Celsisus), so I lack any evo (and had to give them a gentle wash to get sweat out). But it sure feels good wearing denim again.

I think unbranded created them to do exactly just that. Fade hard in a short period of time.

Will these stay alive until the end of this 2 year competition?

I am skeptical of Unbranded's longevity in a competition of this length especially with some of the challenges.  The fabric may last but I don't feel the same of the Indigo.

so my MBB's got their first, unwanted rain soak today...

had a meeting on construction site to discuss a little some some with the entrepeneur...and it literally rained cats and dogs. i think it's enough explanation when i say it took us almost two hours > :(

was soaked to the underpants...so happy i had a new setup sitting in the car though, otherwise it would have been an early quitting time...

so here it goes...while trying to find a solution, the digger did his thing!

2syd.jpg

truk.jpg

a few minutes and about 20feet later, we had water running into the whole

oyrn.jpg

almost full :) (we organized a big pump though, so it didn't come higher as in this pics)

az6n.jpg

so as already stated, two hours later and i was soaked to the max

lk7c.jpg

those things are a bitch to get off when totally wet btw. and heavy as feck as well > :(

1hkk.jpg

arrived in my temporary office (while the pupils are in their summer vacation, i'm using this classroom as office).

found a great solution to dry my jeans...normally this is getting used for hanging big-ass maps and such...

works perfect for jeans as well though ;)

9zmi.JPG

gswi.jpg

even from here you can see them hanging ^^

nvyk.jpg

btw. 25oz takes months until they're fully dry i believe... :D

Edited by ThinFinn

HC-SF-40 checking in with some evo pics, sorry I've not posted to a while and extra sorry for the crappy iPhone shots, which was the only camera I had at the time. These were shot after about 75 wears, although most of those will be evening only.

I took the shots when I went for my first sea swim of the year off the North Norfolk coast in the UK. The sea was flat calm and a pretty decent temperature (probably about 16 degrees celsius). I guess this kinda works for my contest entry but I should have some more interesting shots just before the deadline.

tumblr_mqpkmgdgGb1r1lghso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqpkmgdgGb1r1lghso3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqpkmgdgGb1r1lghso2_1280.jpg

HWDC UK MEET - SEPTEMBER 28TH - NOTTINGHAM

THE PLAN - MEET AT THE OLDEST PUB IN ENGLAND, YE OLDE TRIP TO JERUSALEM

http://www.triptojerusalem.com/

FROM HERE WE WILL ADVANCE TO ANNIES BURGER SHACK

http://www.anniesburgershack.com/

TO ENJOY SOME HEAVYWEIGHT FOOD.

AND THEN WE SHALL STUMBLE INTO THE NIGHT AS I GUIDE YOU ON TOUR OF THE BEST AND WORST NIGHTSPOTS IN NOTTINGHAM.

WHO'S UP FOR IT?

65155_569949153031536_801766967_n_zpsb58

Excellent, thats me, you and Penfold so far  :D

Come on Englanders, no excuse to miss this.

Edited by Megatron1505

Part one of my entry (there will be another 2-ish parts from other locations in the next few days).

Great outdoors:

9399627010_a149087e42_c.jpg

9396860649_8d38d3b433_b.jpg

9399625020_0fd2bb57b8_b.jpg

Jawnz:

9396858145_fa415f57b0_b.jpg

9396857295_0895e009f1_b.jpg

9399625812_0fc48caaf3_b.jpg

Yeah, they got salty.

I got some more really coot shots elsewhere tonight.  Will get those up ASAP.

Edited by cander49

repped where i could...great updates everybody!

That sucks Finn.  The rain is not our friends.

it sure is mate...i really have no problem if my jeans get soaked by the rain or the likes. completely fine with me ;)

it's just a tiny soak, nothing bad buddy ^^

I am skeptical of Unbranded's longevity in a competition of this length especially with some of the challenges.  The fabric may last but I don't feel the same of the Indigo.

It's the very reason why I wear mine sparingly now. Wouldn't want washed out jeans in under a year.. winter in Newcastle will probably change things though ha.

Another month is over: 4 month exactly since i got them, but due to hot climate only about 3 months wear). Not as great as some other's pair and the looser fit is not made for high contrast fades. But I like the direction they've taken.

Samurai 500XX 19 oz, multiple soaks, no real wash.

61oz.jpg
a7ps.jpg
paaf.jpg
hqd1.jpg
ec83.jpg
3xe1.jpg

repped where i could...great updates everybody!

it sure is mate...i really have no problem if my jeans get soaked by the rain or the likes. completely fine with me ;)

it's just a tiny soak, nothing bad buddy ^^

Around here when it rains, it pours.  It is akin to someone dumping a Bucket of water on the town.  All my shoes have blue stains on them which drives me insane.  Good to see are staying positive though.

Edited by FLDenim211