OkayamaDenim.com - Japanese Denim direct

OkayamaDenim

One thing that made me wonder: OkayamaDenim is a Japanese based shop but their prices are above Japanese retail prices (maybe to cover the fluctuating exchange rates?!).

Anyways, I think I'll stick to my well known Japanese shops which ask for Japanese retail prices.

The biggest plus I see for OkayamaDenim: their Englsh-speaking abilities and their presence here on Sufu.

We do our very best to charge very similar, if not the same price as the Japanese retail price for the same goods. As you say, with the fluctuating exchange rate, we may charge a few extra dollars for certain products but we do our very best to keep our prices competitive.

@OD_ are you able to get hold of FC 180z?

Please e-mail us at [email protected] with the model type and cut that you are interested in.

i'm looking for 1108 or 1109 cut/fit. i saw the USA-AUS cotton blend 18ozers on the FC x Bear's B2012

'dont know if you're able to access that or maybe another model with same denim weight.

... mosdef interested to acquire ;)

Edited by BrownMetallic

i'm looking for 1108 or 1109 cut/fit. i saw the USA-AUS cotton blend 18ozers on the FC x Bear's B2012

'dont know if you're able to access that or maybe another model with same denim weight.

... mosdef interested to acquire ;)

So unfortunately the 18oz. in both cuts you mentioned are completely sold out according to the Fullcount Osaka office. They actually went on sale in early November and sold out soon thereafter. Sorry, wish we could have helped!

Holiday_Sale_OD_Stars_Final.jpg

Happy Holidays to all! Starting this Friday, December 21st, 2012 we will be hosting a special end of the year campaign. Get on those jeans you have been putting off, and we will foot the shipping bill and also hem them for you if you prefer!

Edited by OkayamaDenim

Hi Okayama,

I sent you a couple of mails there but haven't heard back from you, when would be a good time to ring? Do you have regular office hours?

Hey, yes feel free to call but we answer any and all inquiries that we receive, so I am sure you have received a reply from someone in our office by now. In any case, feel free to contact us at our office Mon-Fri, 9am-7pm JST.

Hey, yes feel free to call but we answer any and all inquiries that we receive, so I am sure you have received a reply from someone in our office by now. In any case, feel free to contact us at our office Mon-Fri, 9am-7pm JST.

Just to let you know I haven't received a reply from you guys as yet. I sent another mail today and rang and left a voicemail. Last heard from you on 17/12/12

• 2 weeks later...

We gave an interview to an up and coming British blog which presents insight on Japanese lifestyle trends and topics. Check out the informative article here.

Hello,

Are you receiving my messages and emails at all? Still waiting to hear back from you. Is there a different phone number I can contact you on?

So we got a couple new things in store at our online shop this week from Okayama heavyweights, Momotaro Jeans and Pure Blue Japan.

A new offering by Pure Blue Japan for F/W 12-13 is the Indigo Border Longsleeve Heavyweight Tee.

Indigo_Border_Front1.jpg

Rope Dyed Yarns used in the construction of this garment.

And by Momotaro Jeans, we had a Camo and Red Bandanna as well as several variations of Denim Pocket Pouches come in.

DSC_0054.jpg

Selvedge Cotton Bandannas

Edited by OkayamaDenim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last week, we had a couple new products by Momotaro come into stock at OkayamaDenim.com.Momo_Blog_Post.jpgfree image hostingWith the brand constantly trying to perfect fit and create jeans that are ideal for the modern man, a new silhouette for F/W '13 was just released last month to provide a new "slim, but comfortable" cut titled the 0205SP. These jeans have a middle/regular rise and are a true slim straight with a slight taper from the knee down to the leg opening. The jeans feature the two white lines on the back right pocket, which have become synonymous with the Momotaro brand name. Available in all sizes from 28-42 waist in One Wash fabric, these jeans are available today for US$295.

Edited by OkayamaDenim

you going to restock the Saio Chino?

A similar model by Saio may be available soon, but those seen on our website are from last year's collection. Unfortunately, there are no plans by the manufacturer to produce these again - but in the event that they do, we will surely be restocking them!

As many of your probably know, Pure Blue Japan has over the years, faced several legal issues reagarding the design of their jeans. Originally, PBJ jeans used to have Blue Reyon tabs on the back right pocket. But after a legal battle with Levis over the use of the reyon tab, the Indigo Leaf logo replaced the blue tab.

photo_1.jpg

online photo storage

More recently though, PBJ have rebranded their Waistband Leather Patch design because of some issues that arised with the use of the 'Pure Blue Japan' name. Thus, all new jeans by PBJ that have come from production after June of 2012 no longer have the 'Pure Blue Japan' name written on them, but instead feature a Shokunin (Japanese for Artisan) is traditional garb dipping jeans in an indigo vat for dyeing. The Syoaia name, the umbrella company for Pure Blue Japan, replaces the PBJ name on the labels.

The jeans otherwise, remain unchanged.

Edited by OkayamaDenim