OkayamaDenim.com - Japanese Denim direct

OkayamaDenim

Merv and the guys at OD got back in touch today and were really helpful with their advice. I'd given them my measurements and told them the fit I wanted...Merv recommended the correct size and is shipping them out today. They apologised for the delay in responding so that was great too...

Can't wait to get the jeans now. I've gone for PBJ XX-011 RAW... my first Raw denim so will be interested to see how they go.

Thanks for the advice again Merv..

Same boat here, ordered a pair of Fullcount 1101 last week and no word of anything.

I commented on one of their Instagram posts and whoever runs that said they would be shipped out this week.

Still waiting for any more correspondence or a tracking number...

I can accept delays in shipping product.  Shit happens, especially as a middleman.  I cannot accept radio silence.  There are far too many businesses that deserve my business for me to entertain the though of fucking around with anyone who cant respond in a timely fashion.  I would be interested to hear why this seems to occur more often than it should.  

I agree, this wouldn't be a big issue if I had some kind of contact from them explaining the situation at hand.

But right now I've got nothing at all.  Since then they have deleted my comment on the Instagram post too.