Shoes that look better with age...

kiya

It made my night when I got the go ahead for the discount from Kyle at Bakers, just working on the specific details now and then I will start putting a thread together.

I know pricing on shell through Baker's is ridiculous, but I'm hoping that their #8 CXL is an option, and I'm curious about their Horween horsehide as well. All I'm sure of is that I really want red leather lining. No clue as to why, but I do.

I've been looking into getting a nice pair of boots for a while now, and this competition boot seems like a great way to do it. I was just checking out the custom bounty hunter page on the baker's site, and I realized what an absolute boot rookie I am. Where is the best place to learn more about all the different leather choices and custom options?

You can learn it all on Bakers buildaboot.com although the images do not give the greatest insight into what your boot will look like. Try googling white's semi dress or bounty hunter (and check images too). Pictures may be accompanied by the specs. Good threads on styleforum.net and the Fedora Lounge too so you can see what others have done with their Whites and also see better images,

Ha I wasn't suggesting that Hendersons is no good, there's bottle in my kitchen. It's just not as popular here. Taste's the same as Worcestirshire sauce anyway :wink:

skurlandski - you're welcome and good luck making a choice. Been there, still don't own any.

• sufu1 changed the title to Shoes that look better with age...