superconfessional

my extended family is crazy,

both of my grandfathers went to prison for sex offences, both of my grandmothers were married a few times in the 50's and 60's when that was not done, my dad's mum who my dad never met until i was like 10 was drunk until the day she died at 80 something.

my mother and her half brother who she met when she was an adult sat around counted siblings i i think it came to like 15 siblings by blood,

my mums oldest sister was a product of being raped by her father.

i didn't meet any of them until i was like 18 when we moved and suddenly everyone in this town was my cousin.

my parents only got married because my grandmother [mum's side] told my mum that my dad needed looking after he got out of prison for breaking and entering my grandparent's restaurant.

my mum has buried a few boyfriend's in recent years, and my dad married a troubled woman for her money which was not very much at all.

my little sister ran off with her brother in law and then they made a suicide pact which they followed through on.

this is only the tip of the iceberg, i guess my family is crazy rather than eccentric.

i guess in comparison, i feel well adjusted

yeah, I checked through too. I kinda want to find this now.
try the keyword search ting on imdb.

i tried just about everything and found nothing. i was about to post on the imdb boards, but i need to give my phone number or some shit like that.

just found out thawing meat under warm water is not a good idea. gotta go.

basically, a mans wife is unhappy so in order to make her happy, he tries to give her to another man. shes still unhappy. she eventually finds happiness when she falls in love with a boy. they try to runaway together, but fail. as the movie ends, we find that she secured a spot as a maid for the boys family, who do not know about their affair.

the only movie i can think of that is remotely close is harold and maude, but its the other way around. the boy falls in love with the old lady...

lol im no help.

My tonsils are extremely inflamed right now. It sucks to be sick in the summertime.

Speaking of harold and maude, a girl I'm speaking to loves that movie.

She and I are supposed to smoke out and watch a lot of movies this upcoming weekend; I hope we can sneak in some sex somewhere between.

I just hope I get better:(

my extended family is crazy,

both of my grandfathers went to prison for sex offences, both of my grandmothers were married a few times in the 50's and 60's when that was not done, my dad's mum who my dad never met until i was like 10 was drunk until the day she died at 80 something.

my mother and her half brother who she met when she was an adult sat around counted siblings i i think it came to like 15 siblings by blood,

my mums oldest sister was a product of being raped by her father.

i didn't meet any of them until i was like 18 when we moved and suddenly everyone in this town was my cousin.

my parents only got married because my grandmother [mum's side] told my mum that my dad needed looking after he got out of prison for breaking and entering my grandparent's restaurant.

my mum has buried a few boyfriend's in recent years, and my dad married a troubled woman for her money which was not very much at all.

my little sister ran off with her brother in law and then they made a suicide pact which they followed through on.

this is only the tip of the iceberg, i guess my family is crazy rather than eccentric.

i guess in comparison, i feel well adjusted

good trolling hap

in other news.

i was telling my friend about it a while ago, and i couldnt remember the name. its killing me.

I feel like I've seen a .gif from this movie somewhere on the internet - it's just some like 13 year old kid straight groping this chick while talking on the phone. Kind of weird. Sounds like that's probably it, but I don't have any idea where that was from or where I saw it.

my great grandfather hit it filthy rich in the early 1900s selling porcelain antiques to the west in cali it was new thing then bringing it from china.

then he lost it all gambling. gg.

My family is normal as can be.

I've got a gay uncle and an aunt and uncle (not married) who are younger than I am. My grandparents adopted them from Bulgaria just after I was born.

Your guys' shit is crazy though. Can't imagine having family stories like that.

I passed a very pregnant woman in the hall at work today, and I was thiiiis close to saying, "OHH BEEEBEEE". Christ, I need more baby cousins or something.

One of my ancestors was the president of the church of jesus christ of latter day saints...he had five wives, one of them being fourteen, and thirty-something children. Claaassy.

I broke dress code and wore my flatheads to work today despite my boss' constant ramblings about how dress code violations are a "fireable offence".

suck it.

Its my last day of work before a 6 day vacation and except for whatever time I'm in the water these jeans aren't coming off. God I hate dress codes

My uncle was kidnapped twice, one of those times for about 3 months.

My great grandpa was in this list of the 10 most important people in my town's (in mexico) history

my great grandma just died last year @ 101 yo

thats about as interesting as my family gets that i know

On my dads side:

My grandfather was a lightweight boxer when he was my age. Then after he broke his hand in a fight, he packed up his things and hitchhiked all the way to Arkansas. Once he got there, he entered the medical school at a state university, and became a doctor. Upon completion of his degree, WWII started and he was drafted into being a ships doctor on a battleship posted in the Northern Shipping Lines. He never saw combat himself, but one of the few times he was on the deck during regular hours, his ship picked up what they thought was a U-boat and blew it up. It turned out to be a whale once they inspected the hit. After his years in the military, he met my grandmother, came home, got a degree as an OBGYN, and became one of the leading OBGYN's in Long Island. He retired in the late 80's. Lived a long and happy 94 years and died one year ago this past March

I don't know a whole lot about my grandmother. She was a WAC in the army and served during WWII and was conscripted by the CIA to work on their foreign correspondence. Shortly after the war she met my grandfather. Upon settling down she became a teacher and a garmento at Bloomingdale's. She died in the early 80's of cancer. I never met her.

I'll elaborate more on my mothers side next. Right now I need to go soak my ankle which is the size of a baseball and purple.