superconfessional

karmakarmakarmakarmakjjkhkfjhlfk

I knew you were really only 12. Stretching your pictures, pretending you had gone through puberty, and paying mexican children to stitch prada knockoffs for you until their hands bleed.

Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dream

Red, gold and green

Red, gold and green

I moved a little over a month ago.

Finally got a job, & just today I got a place to live in the fall.

Also, got a $6200 scholarship yesterday, so I now do not have to borrow

any money at all this skool year. I didn't know where else to post this.

Tonight was the last night you could smoke in bars in Iowa City.

So I smoked a pack in two hours w/ too many gin & tonics.

Rock & roll.

I moved a little over a month ago.

Finally got a job, & just today I got a place to live in the fall.

Also, got a $6200 scholarship yesterday, so I now do not have to borrow

any money at all this skool year. I didn't know where else to post this.

Tonight was the last night you could smoke in bars in Iowa City.

So I smoked a pack in two hours w/ too many gin & tonics.

Rock & roll.

Also,

going to Paris next summer.

Also,

going to Paris next summer.

I find anyone in Iowa City willing to admit they're in Iowa city fascinating. Just got out myself - though if your choice is anywhere in Iowa, IC is definitely the best choice. Name some names to see if I know anyone you know. DO IT.

I find anyone in Iowa City willing to admit they're in Iowa city fascinating. Just got out myself - though if your choice is anywhere in Iowa, IC is definitely the best choice. Name some names to see if I know anyone you know. DO IT.

I thought Iowa City was pretty great two years ago, but I'm already getting sick of it. Definitely the best place in Iowa, but this town is so weird. Small town, tons of hippies, a good number of rich kidz from Chicago, waaaaay too many metal/crusty punk guys. Do you know any of hte following?

Jill Hoffman, Steph Klocke, Bryce Bauer, Jessica Andersen, Fodge, Michelle Scott, Sara Kirk, Cole Horsemen, Maragret Poe, Phoebe Webb, Danny Valentine.

Most of those people work(ed) at the grilled cheese stand/gyro stand, the Picador, the Daily Iowan, and/or DJ'ed at various venues. I live right across the street from the yellow ghetto, wooooooo. I work at Dirty John's.

I thought Iowa City was pretty great two years ago, but I'm already getting sick of it.

I disagreed with the metal/crusties thing for a second then I realized I just hung out with a different crew.

I recall the yellow ghetto - like halfway up the hill on what, Iowa? Washington? Shit I can't ever remember street names anyways. The gyro stand was glorious. The picador was better as Gabes but hey, I like my venues to give me a staph infection and risk breaking through the floor. The DI is hilarious and not in the good way. Dirty John's is glorious. The only person I know on there is Sara Kirk, we hung out a few times, lots of mutual friends. PM me if you wanna cyber ;) (6).

(3.5)

Yea, i do too and then again, i don't. Namsayin?

Just got my schedule for next year. I got the courses I wanted. Very happy. That is all.

fuckk. i still have to take placement exam...enroll for classes.. pay for tuition by the 28th.. find housing (keep rent around 500 or less) ... and still earn money at the same time. fuck

i want to fuck the shit out of this bitch at the desk next to mine. i spent my day at work thinking about putting a finger in her booty while hitting it from behind.

GOT SOMETHIN FOR YOUR FACE/FUCK PROACTIVE!