superconfessional

christ i was fucking around.

i could if you wanted a drawing. i'm a fucking geek so i mostly draw spiderman and his various enemies. the kids like it.

doing 2 scenes to blow up into wall-sized vinyl decals for them.

I LIKE CONAN THE BARBARIAN BUT I DONT WANT YOUR DRAWINGS :mad:

Kunk, curious as to what art period really inspires you or that you really like..

I like the baroque and the rococo period (i have a love for interior design) a lot, Bernini's architectural skills were breathtaking..

maybe it was a fuck you to all my art history classes, but i have a very visceral approach to art — not a very intellectual one. i look more at individuals over periods.

like i said before, i love francis bacon. love goya after he started to lose it. far as more contemporary, love bruce nauman and edward keinholtz. cindy sherman. there are lots of artists i admire for technique, but those are the ones that spring to mind.

i love comic art too, but i look at it more as pop-art or in a graphic design type way-they're following the script.

Kunk, curious as to what art period really inspires you or that you really like..

I like the baroque and the rococo period (i have a love for interior design) a lot, Bernini's architectural skills were breathtaking..

kunk you da mannnnnnnnnggggg...i dont care if you a manbeast, anyone into both raf and comixxxxxxxxxxxxx is down.

doctor doom vs venom? wtffffffffffffffff...i mean obviously doom would destroy venom, but i dont see WHY they would fight in the first place...and which venom are we talkin about brock, gargan, or?

doctor doom vs venom? wtffffffffffffffff...i mean obviously doom would destroy venom, but i dont see WHY they would fight in the first place...and which venom are we talkin about brock, gargan, or?

Sure, sure--Doctor Doom is a scientific genius who develops technology for nefarious but practical ends and is at the same time one of Earth's most powerful sorcerors. I was just comparing two characters who were on the upper end of the power specturm for Earthbound characters.

But what about Doctor Doom vs. Mister Sinister? Now that's a fight....

i LOOOOOOOOVE Bernini (:

My favorite Bernini artpiece is definately the interior of the Cornaro Chapel which is accented by his breathtaking sculpture the Ecstasy of Saint Theresa.

I heavily favor 16th century european art! ! (but who doesnt?? (: (: (: )

My dad is an architect and I don't know shit about it. Not ignorant, just uneducated. But architectural tours anywhere are fuckin ballin, no matter what.

EDIT: let me revise this - I am clued into architectural history, and while I know some things, I'd always like to learn more. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

I just saw a movie and these two dumb girls next to me talked through the entire thing. Like, repeating what just happened, pointing out obvious things and also saying funny lines directly after they were said. And what's worse is that couldn't work up enough of a sense of authority to tell them to stop...

ashamed_dog_2.jpg