superconfessional

for all that I scoff at people who always eat at mandarin because it isn't "real" chinese food, I am fucking exciiiited for crab leg festival dinner tonight, hahaha (and that includes the giant creme brulee at the dessert table..)

im not wearing any underwear

i wasnt wearnig any underwear couple days ago at work and i was wearing some basketball shorts. so a customer and his wife came in. i get up to pick up some papers and i guess my dick was swangin noticeably cause the lady jumped like she saw a ghost.

I just had dinner with two attractive young ladies and told them stories about my eccentric Wes Anderson-esque extended family - game killer? y/n

they're both Wes Anderson fans if that helps the voting

:confused:

you trying to hit both or either/or?

Either/or. One of them has a boyfriend in Switzerland and the other has relationships that are ambiguous going on right now - she's with some dude, but since he's always on tour, its not like she's dating him, she sees him like once every four months. So essentially yes, either/or

you're probably just nervous to meet me, joey.

haha, I'd be nervous if I even saw you on the street kunk

yeah jeep, you need to play that eccentric family card, they already know musicians and international people...

I say its a plus

yeah. I have a pretty solid Wes Anderson style extended family despite the fact that we're not all that dysfunctional. I regaled them with stories about all my odd relatives and stuff. I think I did alright.