superconfessional

hali, rather than creativley writing that beautiful description... you should have just cleaned your stank ass apartment up?

Shit is therapy.

Plus you don't understand the size of that mess.

i forget all the names from when i was a kid, but wasn't there a marvel character who lived on some far off planet because he was too powerful? like his whispers would crumble mountains was the one quote i remember(from the back of the trading card i had of him)

You are thinking of Black Bolt.

Black Bolt's most prominent offensive weapon is his voice, as a hypersonic whisper can level a city or awaken distant volcanoes and cause tremors on a continent on the far side of the planet. It has even been stated as capable of destroying a planet. It once took Black Bolt a mere whisper to stun the Hulk after the latter had defeated the entire Inhuman Royal Family. Due to the extreme danger posed by his voice, Black Bolt has undergone rigorous mental training to prevent himself from uttering a sound, even in his sleep. The fork-like antenna on Black Bolt's forehead allows him to use his voice in a more channeled manner.

BlackBolt.gif

^

I love how black bolt and many other super heroes look like normal dudes just with skin tight uniform. There are few super heroes that look like they do not belong on earth.

I have a hard time enjoying/imagining heroes I have not seen in cartoons but only in comics.

A friend of some friends had passed away yesterday. I think this was the first experience of death for many people I know. The thing that bothers me is that I was not close to this person at all and I had only known this person through jokes and such. In my head this person is memorialized through insults and unfair treatment. I have dealt with loss of a friend at an early age so I am not clueless on this field but I feel I am insensitive when I try to engage in consoling my friends like the wrong words always come out so I just stay quiet.

At night my girlfriend always goes to sleep and she wakes up early in the morning. And never replies to a single text I send the night before. And rarely is she the one to say good morning first :|

^nothing you can say will change the past. dont worry about your friends, everyone has to have their own way of dealing with death.

But in regards to your girl, let me ask you this: Who is infatuated with who more? You on her or her on you? Generally speaking, do you compliment and cling on to her more than she does to you?

I'm tired of looking at my, very recently, ex-girlfriend's Facebook activity.

im right there with you, i sort of compulsively check her shit for some reason. fuck

fuck my life is very strange right now. and sort of shitty.

moving into a new city all alone + dumped by gf in old city = unhappy

I guess it can only get better from here

(i hope)

:)

My Mom bumped into my ex last night and told me how horrible her new boyfriend looked. A close friend also told me how awful said ex looks. Made me feel better.

On a side note, I saw "Wanted" last night and couldn't stop thinking about making selvedge denim. Anyone else have similar thoughts?

my amazing car just turned off on me about 5x everytime i stopped at a red light in the ghetto...

i also hit a huge rock today and drove on the wrong side of the road.

i am completely sober.

im right there with you, i sort of compulsively check her shit for some reason. fuck

fuck my life is very strange right now. and sort of shitty.

moving into a new city all alone + dumped by gf in old city = unhappy

I guess it can only get better from here

(i hope)

:)

FUCK ALL OF OUR LIVESSS.

it'll stop within 2-3 weeks depending on long you been dating her or how close. I was with my ex for three years, and after we broke up and it was official. i checked her shit out for a month and then i stopped. just move on.

^omg my friends are leaving in 4 days there :( im so jealous....

end things b/c of the prospect of new love? b/c arabs are probably a no there and the israeli girls are a little stuck up...although they are cute.

4 years ago when i was at my grandmas place in mexico, this cockroach bit me on the face while i was sleeping, and it was hard enough to wake me up. i woke up and saw it on teh pillow and it freaked me out, so now i get hella anxious when i see a roach. so good luck with your thing.

I wish I didn't read this

(cockroach phobia)

julz, baby, sorry i missed u last night. didnt get home till 4 am ):

i think the sun was up in clevland by the time i got home

np. :P

oh, and my friend just told me that you can get in with the arab girls in isreal heartofsawdust, most likely in the butt.