superconfessional

I know I'm guilty of starting it (and to be fair, I knew it would happen - SuFu has a weird problem with spiders) but that corner picture is straight up terrifying.

i know man i feel guilty. i'm gonna post over in SuperErotic later to make up for it.

well, i don't feel that guilty actually....

dammit. I am already fucking beat from work only after the first week. Also, my co-workers are becoming more and more intolerable due to the fact that they all decided that buddying up and fucking each other is a sweet idea. I, on the other hand, am far and removed from this and put up on a pedestal for being an exemplary fucking camp counselor. Fuck my life right now. I'm just so fed up with people that love to flaunt the fact that their love lives or whatever you could remotely call that is better than mine.

c'est la vie. Can't expect anything else out of 16-20 year olds.

whatever bit my arm also bit my face last night,... itchy!!

4 years ago when i was at my grandmas place in mexico, this cockroach bit me on the face while i was sleeping, and it was hard enough to wake me up. i woke up and saw it on teh pillow and it freaked me out, so now i get hella anxious when i see a roach. so good luck with your thing.

dammit. I am already fucking beat from work only after the first week. Also, my co-workers are becoming more and more intolerable due to the fact that they all decided that buddying up and fucking each other is a sweet idea. I, on the other hand, am far and removed from this and put up on a pedestal for being an exemplary fucking camp counselor. Fuck my life right now. I'm just so fed up with people that love to flaunt the fact that their love lives or whatever you could remotely call that is better than mine.

c'est la vie. Can't expect anything else out of 16-20 year olds.

Just wait until 20 years from now. It'll be exactly the same.

People don't grow up.

They just become old children

i am going to dinner with a 20 year old filipina tommorrow night (first one). please don't b mad at me.

For shame, jmat. For shame.

Just playin. I'm sure you picked a good-in.

People don't grow up.

It's fucking tiresome and I've only been working a week. I would be nice if could ignore it and just try and get on with everyone, but they love to shove it in your face.

People don't grow up.

Goddamn if this isn't the most truthful statement ever made on this forum.

Jeepster, start growing a thick skin or life is only going to get harder as you get older. If you think HS and summer jobs are tough just wait. You have the easiest part of your life (college) coming up, learn to deal.

Goddamn if this isn't the most truthful statement ever made on this forum.

Jeepster, start growing a thick skin or life is only going to get harder as you get older. If you think HS and summer jobs are tough just wait. You have the easiest part of your life (college) coming up, learn to deal.

It's not about thick skin. Normally this wouldn't bother me, but I guess I let my guard down for a second and it does creep in on me. I dunno, I think it was the combination of douchey kids and bratty-girls filling up my social circle (due to work) that made me just get pissed off. I just need a weekend to recover from this week and I think I'll be able to deal better. I'm completely exhausted, which just exacerbates things.

i am going to dinner with a 20 year old filipina tommorrow night (first one). please don't b mad at me.

:mad: oic how it is.

I haven't been drawing as much lately, and I think it's due to so much school work.. I really miss my animation college.. Got to draw and play video games all day while still working on my 3d models and shit..

People don't grow up.

When I remember scenes from my childhood, I imagine myself as I am now and everyone is the correct age relative to me--that twelve-year-old kid who was five years younger than me is still larger than me in my imagination.

I wonder whether this will be the case when I am 60. Maybe as I get older, the faces in my mind will become less distinct, like swirly blobs from a Francis Bacon painting.

same here. haven't drawn in 3 weeks.

Oh wicked man, what is it that you draw?

I used to draw landscapes and still lifes, but i've moved onto more character design.. I have a whole stack of human anatomy books from my previous college.

Not familiar at all to be quite honest.. haven't really been keeping track on painters or artists as much as I should be.. I just need to find more time to really sit down and create more character designs..

But i'll post up some of my old work and check out your creations while im at it