superconfessional

My grandfather on my dad's side stayed in HK till all my aunts/uncles settled down; then he was going to immigrate to the states. At the airport before he could board his plane he had a heart attack. My dad's side all is still in HK.

My other grandfather is originally from China, he was thrown into jail during Mao's reign and once escaped he fled to HK with my grandmother and his two sons and daughter from previous marriage plus my mom and my uncle. I have cousins twice my age with kids just a bit younger then me. My grandmother, recently passed, is survived by 68 decendents and I know less then half and cos of family feuds, we get along with about half of those I do know. She was a great great grandmother.

y'all got some fucked up families, it is good I only know you guys through the innernetz.

I have jewish ex-uncle from Long Island who sits on his Jew money and won't pay child support to my aunt, because he's been in the middle of rebuilding his clay tennis court, has leases on his 530 and Carrera and the economy has taken a shit, so he's having it really rough. Therefore my 11 year old cousin doesn't have many games for his DS and his bike is getting a little small for him.

And then my 17 year old cousin who graduated early and went to Dartmouth in the middle of her teenage angst phase and doesn't call home. That's about how crazy my familiy gets.

and jane, I really want you to get those boots.

one male cousin of mine once got home crying because someone hit him in school.

my uncle asked (u) "what happened?"

to which my cousin replied © "this kid at school punched me in the gut!"

(u) "and what did you do to him?"

© "nothing!" he replied with tears all over his face

then, my uncle proceeded to give him what he described as be the biggest slap he had ever got served up until then.

(u)" you should have punched him back"

i could go on for days on this kind of stuff

one male cousin of mine once got home crying because someone hit him in school.

my uncle asked (u) "what happened?"

to which my cousin replied © "this kid at school punched me in the gut!"

(u) "and what did you do to him?"

© "nothing!" he replied with tears all over his face

then, my uncle proceeded to give him what he described as be the biggest slap he had ever got served up until then.

(u)" you should have punched him back"

i could go on for days on this kind of stuff

this wasn't fuhnny i know when you typed this you thought it would be funny, it wasn't

i cant figure if my heart is actually broken or i am idealizing something that wasn't really worth caring that much about.

sigh

love (or whatever it was) sucks.

:( :(

this wasn't fuhnny i know when you typed this you thought it would be funny, it wasn't

kreagan this is second time? what is eating at home?

i cant figure if my heart is actually broken or i am idealizing something that wasn't really worth caring that much about.

sigh

love (or whatever it was) sucks.

:( :(

You and knucks can get together, whinge each other to death.