superconfessional

today at work today one of my coworkers told me that one of the other coworkers had told her that she was too attractive for her boyfriend, and she wanted my opinion since she knows i dont lie to her, which is one of my flaws i have trouble lying even if it means sparing someones feelings.

so i tell her 'honestly, yes i think you are way hotter than he is.' i told her i thought he was gonna be 'tall dark and handsome' cause of her descriptions and i didnt see it. then she started trying to justify everything to me. i hope i didnt over step my boundries, cause i wouldnt want to make things uncomfortable, but then again i have told her some questionable shit in the past and she took it well.

I'm too relaxed this break it seems. Either that or I'm depressed.

I stay up until like 8 in the morning, and then sleep until 6 at night. I cut out of social opportunities early so I can come home and watch Heroes and the Sopranos all night long. I don't know what's up but I just don't give a fucc

I always go on TV series and film binges when I have break from school. Over the past two days I've watched like 8 movies ... downloading a shit load more off of a-mule.

I'm too relaxed this break it seems. Either that or I'm depressed.

I stay up until like 8 in the morning, and then sleep until 6 at night. I cut out of social opportunities early so I can come home and watch Heroes and the Sopranos all night long. I don't know what's up but I just don't give a fucc

I always go on TV series and film binges when I have break from school. Over the past two days I've watched like 8 movies ... downloading a shit load more off of a-mule.

the other night after hockey practice me and my buddies just went to some local dive to have a few pints and discuss new years plans and the one guy was really complaining about having to shit. It was ha ha funny but I guess he really had to go, so he takes off and im not thinking anything of it till I go take a piss and long story short the only shitter was fucked up and out of order so he went to shit in the garbage can.

The garbage can was one of these guys:

wastemasters.jpg

with the revolving lids. So hes left with no other choice but to shit in the garbage, but the shit doesnt just fall in the pail, the log falls onto the lid, swings down, catches momentum and sort of catapults the turd back into his boxers (or at least this is his excuse for blatanly shatting himself)

I fucking die of laughter and tell everyone, he had to throw his boxers out and go home. Hes probably going to be subject to the ridicule of shitting his pants for years and I was the only one to prevent it, and I chose public embarassment instead.

lol it was really funny tho

i was just thinking about my senior year in high school.

this one time in english class, i was getting bored so i started to show my friend how to make this paper dart that stuck to cielings.

i guess my teacher noticed, because he called on me to answer a question. the question was "what would you do if there were no laws" or something like that. after a moment of silence, i straightly answered "id rape someone."

the room burst with laughter, except for a small group of girls who stared me down. i looked back at them and said "dont worry, i wouldnt want to rape any of you."

everyday, for the next two weeks, some one would remind me of what i said in english class. and the event is heavily documented in my yearbook.

the end.

edit: i may or may not have told you guys this before. im not sure. whatever.

Guest youngteam
So hes left with no other choice but to shit in the garbage, but the shit doesnt just fall in the pail, the log falls onto the lid, swings down, catches momentum and sort of catapults the turd back into his boxers

squeeze and let go

squeeze and let go

i just made your story a trillion times better. you're welcome.

i just made your story a trillion times better. you're welcome.

where's a NIGGA PLZ picture when you need one?

hahahhaa your last few posts including "goddammit" was derived from my posts so if anything, you should be thanking me for giving you something to post about. ;)

i am really fucking angry right now

i just carried a massive wire sculpture on my back from the art building to my room, picture this: me carrying a 3 foot by 3 foot by 3 foot half cube kind of thing with all sorts of wires dangling off of it on my back like a backpack while also carrying a massive piece of wood and two massive pieces of paper through snow at 4 am in the morning (see the creations thread for pics of what i carried, everything in that one installation, with the flies) only to have it ruined when there is not a soul to open the fucking door for me. i attempt to open the door myself and shockingly i succeed, but a part of the sculpture gets caught in the door and bent to shit, one part of it had already been broken, so i smashed it up into a ball and threw it in the fucking trash. what an absolute waste. that's what happens when you don't have any friends to help you carry shit at 4 in the morning, now i am going to be up all fucking night preparing to fly home tomorrow. i think west put it best he said "life is kicking your ass right now huh?" today.

rant over

also i still have a ten page paper to write over the next few days, while also dealing with christmas preparations and everything else, fun fucking times

rant really over

i probably wont realize that i should delete this before it's too late and i get shit about it, but i don't care right now and i never rant on here so fuck it all to hell

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

edit: now after looking at pictures of it i am really depressed that it is gone, fuck

i am really fucking angry right now

i just carried a massive wire sculpture on my back from the art building to my room, picture this: me carrying a 3 foot by 3 foot by 3 foot half cube kind of thing with all sorts of wires dangling off of it on my back like a backpack while also carrying a massive piece of wood and two massive pieces of paper through snow at 4 am in the morning (see the creations thread for pics of what i carried, everything in that one installation, with the flies) only to have it ruined when there is not a soul to open the fucking door for me. i attempt to open the door myself and shockingly i succeed, but a part of the sculpture gets caught in the door and bent to shit, one part of it had already been broken, so i smashed it up into a ball and threw it in the fucking trash. what an absolute waste. that's what happens when you don't have any friends to help you carry shit at 4 in the morning, now i am going to be up all fucking night preparing to fly home tomorrow. i think west put it best he said "life is kicking your ass right now huh?" today.

rant over

also i still have a ten page paper to write over the next few days, while also dealing with christmas preparations and everything else, fun fucking times

rant really over

i probably wont realize that i should delete this before it's too late and i get shit about it, but i don't care right now and i never rant on here so fuck it all to hell

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

edit: now after looking at pictures of it i am really depressed that it is gone, fuck

da fuk? u r de konstruction werker u no do art wdafuck is dat lolol

aww that sucks worm.

i'm gonna start numbering my confessionals. i think this is three.

superconfession #3: i bought this guy a puppy for christmas. not only a puppy, a dvd, concert tickets and all the puppy stuff, food and the collar with his number on it. and then he tells me he's dating my supposed "friend." fuck you and your broad.

and the result of that is this morning i still feel fucking messed up after downing half a bottle of grey.