superconfessional

Girls I Like:

1. Girl A is my neighbor and has a bf. OMFG I find you quite sexy! If you read this by any chance in the future. I just wanna tell you that think your bf is really gay, I really mean HOMO, like he likes guys. And if by the time you read this and you are single... helloo...

2. Girl B is a fobby Filipina whose perkiness kinda gets annoying IMO. She got a supercute face though. My friend kept teasing me bout liking her and now I think I like her. WTF was that for dude?

3. Your Moms... haha jplay

I think my back hurts from too much fapping.

I think I need a girlfriend or an e-girlfriend.

Girls I Like:

1. Girl A is my neighbor and has a bf. OMFG I find you quite sexy! If you read this by any chance in the future. I just wanna tell you that think your bf is really gay, I really mean HOMO, like he likes guys. And if by the time you read this and you are single... helloo...

2. Girl B is a fobby Filipina whose perkiness kinda gets annoying IMO. She got a supercute face though. My friend kept teasing me bout liking her and now I think I like her. WTF was that for dude?

3. Your Moms... haha jplay

I think my back hurts from too much fapping.

I think I need a girlfriend or an e-girlfriend.

I hate female sales associates. I want to hug them. But they don't want a hug.

I don't know why but lately some of the male customers have been winking at me :confused: must be the holiday season.

Originally I didn't want to help a customer with her orders cos its a pain in the arse but my manager basically forced my hand so I did but it was last minute and I couldn't get 15% off the stuff she wanted but she still gave me a box of godiva chocolates as usual and added a couple of gifts on top of it this time.

I really haven't been the best friend or sales associate lately, kind of mia at times because my dad recently joined the diabetes club so finding food that's not horriblely bland and doesn't include sugar is tough...we haven't ate out yet, that's going to be a challenge. He also had a court date about driving related shit we had to deal with and on top of that working retail during holiday season pretty much occupies all of my time. Still, I use it as an excuse not to call or email certain people back yet.

I hate female sales associates. I want to hug them. But they don't want a hug.

I don't know why but lately some of the male customers have been winking at me :confused: must be the holiday season.

Originally I didn't want to help a customer with her orders cos its a pain in the arse but my manager basically forced my hand so I did but it was last minute and I couldn't get 15% off the stuff she wanted but she still gave me a box of godiva chocolates as usual and added a couple of gifts on top of it this time.

I really haven't been the best friend or sales associate lately, kind of mia at times because my dad recently joined the diabetes club so finding food that's not horriblely bland and doesn't include sugar is tough...we haven't ate out yet, that's going to be a challenge. He also had a court date about driving related shit we had to deal with and on top of that working retail during holiday season pretty much occupies all of my time. Still, I use it as an excuse not to call or email certain people back yet.

fucking blonde chick, trying to haggle me on the price of these shoes "how much are they going to on boxing day? can you give me a discount because they are the last pair?"

we are talking about a difference of less than $30, if that makes such a big difference then you probably can't afford them anyway

fucking blonde chick, trying to haggle me on the price of these shoes "how much are they going to on boxing day? can you give me a discount because they are the last pair?"

we are talking about a difference of less than $30, if that makes such a big difference then you probably can't afford them anyway