superconfessional

I really didn't like the movie Love Actually. Even with repeat viewings. I think it's because I'm too jaded. :(

or you're a virgin?

zinggggggggg

just kidding

its a good movie (no homo)

but it can wear on ones soul after repeat viewings.

merry christmas sufu. from that jewish kid that isn't profmoneytuff.

christmas eve. leave with cousin, her bf and his cousin. we're on our way to drop them home when the tire gets flat, we go to a gas station, we're somewhere in newark in jersey, ghetto as fuck. we try to fill up the tire, air pump is not working. we can't put the spare on because she managed to flatten that one as well. its freezing, this was around 1030pm. her bf calls his brother and he's on his way. while we're waiting crackheads start showing up asking us if we need help because we keep trying to change it and the jack kept popping off the car. so we decided to let a crackhead do it. guy was putting in work, having to turn the pole to keep lifting the car up, it took forever. finally his brother comes and trys putting his spare on my cousin car, he has a mazda i think, and my cousin has an 07 camry (sp?). put the spare on, im left there with my cousin thinking its gonna work fine. we try to drive away and the tire wont move, making a loud annoying sound. she gets out the car and yells for her bf and brother to stop because we have no phone. they managed to here us and they return. crackheads are fighting on the streets, more keep coming our way, one of them had one of his hands in his jacket, i thought he was going to pull out a fucking knife/gun. anyway, we took that spare out and her bf's brother takes the flattened tire to go get air put in it. her bf had a bottle of liquor so we start drinking because at this point we're all hyperventalating, my feet hurt, and its most likely 3 in the morning by now. brother came back and tire wont work. we call a tow truck, her front bumper almost cracks in half. we got home at 5am.

best christmas ever?

there was more to the story but i dont feel like typing.

k thnx bye.

i sympathize with you sidneylo, the wackest shit is when you're traveling in asia and the only people you know are (understandably) busy in the middle of the week. then its 5-6am in the states and none of your friends are online to talk to -_-

This is a story of an unfortunate Christmas happening - filled with horror and regret:

Yesterday I got called into work at my theatre job, which I agreed to, because I knew that everyone else had to do Christmas-y things with their family, and I was gonna bite the bullet! So, because we were so short staffed, I ended up having to work from 2pm - 12am, which is crazy stat pay money, but also meant I missed my family Christmas dinner. I was supposed to get an hour break, and I planned to go home in that hour and really quickly say hi to my family that came over from the mainland, but it was too chaotic in the theatre, and I only got a fifteen minute break. So, my mom said, 'Hey! I'll bring you a plate of food from our dinner because all of the stores are closed!' and I said, 'Thanks!!' and so she brought it, and it all nicely displayed on a nice plate, and I thanked her, and started walking back towards the theatre --- and instantly bailed on a disgusting butter-slick on the cement where somebody had dropped their popcorn, and since I was carrying the plate, I couldn't catch myself, so I fell with al of my weight my forearm and the plate went crashing down, and everything fell off it! And I had to spent the next fifteen minutes trying to figure out if I was messed up on not, or if I should go to the hospital, and my whole arm was numb! and felt like a breast implant, I'm talking swelling up-wise --- and I missed dinner, and had to go back to work after, because if I left, the theatre would be totally screwed - short, short staffed.

And then my boss gave me this weird arm band thing, and I put it on. And I worked the rest of the night. And made a lot of money.

And my mom brought me a sandwich an hour later, and an orange. And I ate them.

The end.

timber: many hugns

well i havent been here in awhile.. i really miss this thread...

myconfession: i am a photographer but i went out tonight just as a regular person. this is my excuse for not documenting the fight between

my friend and a hooker/tranny in the middle of a club on the main arena, boobs(fake), fist, legs, and boobs were being thrown around.

believe it or not, the many things that could have ruined my night, including my best friend ripping this nbhd shirt i lent him, the shirt was from 04.. so hard to find now.. and on top of that i met up with another best friend that i hadnt seen in 2 years to find that she had only called me to baby sit her drunk ass... it was bullshit.

but yeah i feel like shit b/c i didnt document the fight.

basically my drunk friend spotted the hookertranny and asked her to dance up on my friend(his birthday), as they were dancing another friend ( a girl tried dancing with my friend bday boy) but the hooker hit her and pushed her away...

this provoked my friend to step in and sort it out. i was looking @ them and from a distance they were talking and suddnely she flashed him and then 10s later they were fighting.

myconfession: i feel like a pussy shit for not taking photos, they would have been epic.

i had a dream last night: i was in a play about the civil war. told from both sides. my director wanted me to write the backstories for all of the characters in the play, and at some point i was speaking directly to general robert e lee, and i couldnt help but glance at his tie. it was ERIC GLENNIE.