superconfessional

A client asked me what I was passionate about today and I couldn't answer because I didn't know.

This is also a problem I'm having, and passion is the exact thing that I'm missing in my life. I'm interested in lots of things, but I wouldn't say there's a passion.

If I were you I'd have just said I was passionate about work haha...

A client asked me what I was passionate about today and I couldn't answer because I didn't know.
I've been playing Link's Crossbow Training since noon. It was my roommates Christmas gift from his mom but he's in Sydney so I had to open it.

jesus christ, the juxtaposition of the saddest, most devastating confession, next to the weakest, most pointless 'confession' is killing me

If i came home and my roommate oppened my Christmas gift Id choke him out. Like literally choke him out.

"Hey wtf are you doing...hey...gaaaaaaah"

Thats right, sleep bitch, sleeeeeeep.

So what'd you do? You must've said something. Did you crack a joke? Purple-nurple?

I finished the stretch I was giving her which gave me a couple seconds to think, then stopped and told her I'd have to passionately explore all my options before I decided and I'd let her know later. Then I carried on working.

I'm not really bugging about it because I'm coming to know myself very well and I realise I have loads on across the board - work, play, plans,plenty of options. Just none of it really makes me thump. Which is slightly disappointing and makes me bristle a bit. It's a common problem, I think.

I've been playing Link's Crossbow Training since noon. It was my roommates Christmas gift from his mom but he's in Sydney so I had to open it.

0004549689018500x500fd5.jpg

them aiming games fkn hard without that gimmicky controller rented ghost squad shit suck i go arcade

my gf coming over my hosue first time. is for new years n shit so my family is going to be overtoo. one of my older cousins (old nough to be like my uncle or something) is like a pervert fuck that guy. how do i kinldy ask my gf to wear a shirt aht dont show no tits?

my newyears was fine till about 3am when i started worrying about my brother.whom had dissapeared off the face of the earth at 1230. i found myself going to a number of different clubs and scouring backalleys, stairwells, and rooms.

spent 3 fucking hours looking forhim because his shitty friends couldnt find/take care of him. i love him but he is fucking dead inthe morning.

so my newyears was pretty ok, till about 3am. where it all went to shit.

wht the fuck man its my fucking last night on the island and i cant have a decent fucking time fuck

Guest Methimphibian
I hopped on a random train going north up the west coast last week, and it turned out to be amazing. I should take more chances like this when I can.

here are the pics if anyone's interested: http://hirethisguy.com/roadtrip/

Where did you start? is that the metrolink btw? I didn't know they had one that went up the west coast(or just up north through california?), I've only ever taken it from where I live to union station then got off and took the railway to pasadena which was the worst mode of transportation btw, took 2 hours by train what normally takes 15~ minutes on the freeway =/. Nice pics.

So we have this door that has a one way mirror. A coworker couldnt get in and I had to open the door for her. As she stood on the other side of the one way mirror/door waiting for me to let her i was staring at her breast. It was a good 15 seconds before I let her in.

Id do it again, too.

Where did you start? is that the metrolink btw? I didn't know they had one that went up the west coast(or just up north through california?), I've only ever taken it from where I live to union station then got off and took the railway to pasadena which was the worst mode of transportation btw, took 2 hours by train what normally takes 15~ minutes on the freeway =/. Nice pics.

started in l.a. and its the amtrak, they share the same station with metrolink.

i took it to oakland and ran into some korean girls and got sidetracked. then i hooked up with some taiwanese girls headed to las vegas and just went with it :o

confession: i like jason mraz. ugh. im yours is a good song. maybehomo?

The only problem with that is that it's not superhomo...

maybe it's brohomo... watch out... (we had a thread about this didn't we?)

3zvTRQr7ns8

Guest Methimphibian
started in l.a. and its the amtrak, they share the same station with metrolink.

i took it to oakland and ran into some korean girls and got sidetracked. then i hooked up with some taiwanese girls headed to las vegas and just went with it :o

cool, does it go to SF? and how much is a ticket?

holy shit i am fucking tired. I have worked for more than 24 hours with just like, 5 hours of break in the last 30 hours.

yesterday i opened the shop at work = 9:45AM. I worked until 2:00PM, then went home to prepare for an hour, and left at 3PM to go to LA Sports Arena.

From 3:30PM-7:30PM I had to prepare a fucking canopy and count all the merchandise inside it, which included over 1100 glowsticks, 500 paper glasses, 10291028909374034 other items, all counted by hand to check inventory numbers. then from 730PM-430AM no break at all - not even bathroom - working a hectic 30,000 people rave. there were only 3 booths, and i worked in the one right next to the fucking main floor. my job was cashier, christ. there was literally no chance for a break until 4:20AM.

Then I had to recount everything again to check how much we sold in comparison to how much we made. I finally got home at 630AM, slept for 2 hours, then woke up showered and opened for normal work again at 945.

I just got home. the worst part is that i cant sleep because if i do my sleep schedule will be ROYALLY messed up. I'm leaving for SF in a couple of days and I just can't have that.

/bitchover

as a beggar, I do not choose.
** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY

** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home

** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping

** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

whats up dude, where you visiting from? i wanna suck

that cock.

superconfessional #8: i know i should feel bad, but i don't. it's every man for himself.

all is fair in love in war.

on another note i think i'm heavily addicted to superconfessional.

i post to envoke pity. fuck me.
i'm really sick of being banned to here.
multiquote_off.gif

I just realized how to use that button... And it... is... rather e-mazing...

BAM YOU SEE THAT?! THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Shits nuts...