superconfessional

I got offered a job with a shitty pay for a company that I really like which would make me leave town again. It would only be for a few months (could be longer, but I told them my plan was to go to school), but I was planning on working on my school admission material. Only thing is I've super lazy these past few year in term of output... I don't know what to do. I could probably do both, now that I think of it, but Im stupid and probably wouldn't.

Also I can't sleep and Ive been having an annoying recurring dream :(

hey this is confessional. you have to tell the dream now.

anyways. school is a priority. if you can't do both then find a different job

Well, Im not in school yet. It's just that I want to make sure I have good (or in my case any) material to show to get in. I think I'll say yes to the job because I can learn a lot just from being there and it won't change a thing if Im lazy here or over there.

The dream involves me being stuck in airports between paris and nyc. The planes are actually space shuttles and I can never make my connecting flights because I have to cross an american apparel and I always get stuck there (I dont think Ive ever been in an aa store) so I end up living in a donut shaped area in the airport on metal wire benches. Exciting.

terminal-the-terminal-international-9913755.jpg

tom hanks much? that sounds kinda crazy though. i always dream dictionary my dreams if i really remember them or if like there's something that stands out about them when i wake up. i don't think i've had a reoccurring dream.. yet. good luck with school/work though. your new new years resolution is to not be lazy

I don't really have anything to confess. Nothing interesting has happened. One of my coworkers had a nosebleed and got sent home because he was bleeding all over the storage room and he kept walking around looking for stuff and leaving blood foot prints. And when I left work, I probably should have done something about the mess, but I did not.

such is life.

I think I'm numb.

Last night I had to calm down these two young (innocent) girls who moved into the apartment next to me. They looked out there window and saw crackheads and prostitutes. It was okay until one of the crackheads whipped it out and got head from a prostitute in return for crack.

What kind of parents would let their little girl move into a neighborhood like this?

Perhaps this was more of a random thought than a confession.

i just accidentally sent a picture of 2 dogs with the caption "promise me we'll be best friends forever" to everyone on my facebook. good thing i only have like 20 friends. too gay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The joy of mass messaging + internet sillyness. I suggest changing identity and starting life over someplace else.

i just shit and no joke, nothing but liquid..........

it soaked through the tp...................................

i think i need a doctor.

and a new right hand.

i feel violated.

i havent even eaten much the last couple days. does fruit juice do this to you?

today is my friends wedding and am really curious on how its gonna be, i want to see what traditions are going to be used, or if it is gonna be incredibly formal, dont really know her family. oh well hopefully its fun.