superconfessional

Aren't you a virgin..lol

As for game, nigga please..I was getting pussy when you was taking pictures of yourself to show other men on the internet.

Yeah, and from your tales of not being able to pull anyone you've known for more than 8 days, it really sounds like it.

wow cool can you tell me more about it sounds really interesting

hahah...i've got a better idea, go read this book.

frey_million_little_pieces051.jpg

You don't know what you're talking about man, I've been friends with girls for literally years, sometimes a decade, and then one day just put on that move. I've ruined at least 4 really long-standing friendships, and it was worth it in 3 of those cases.

If you're into a friend, hit that shit, ruin that friendship.

this ugly ass goofy mohawk rockin guy actually gets pussy? makes me wonder...

Yeah, and from your tales of not being able to pull anyone you've known for more than 8 days, it really sounds like it.frey_million_little_pieces051.jpg

THat's when you show your bitchy ness.

A real man has things to do and doesn't waste his time, why would I waste my time and fuck up a relationship trying to fuck a good friend when I can get some quality pussy with less effort? What kinda desperate shit is that?

It has nothing to do with how long you know somebody, it has to do with the level of the friendship douchbag. Your bullshit really shows a lack of experience.

because sometimes things that are meaningful take more effort you fucking retard. who's the desperate one?

THat's when you show your bitchy ness.

A real man has things to do and doesn't waste his time, why would I waste my time and fuck up a relationship trying to fuck a good friend when I can get some quality pussy with less effort? What kinda desperate shit is that?

It has nothing to do with how long you know somebody, it has to do with the level of the friendship douchbag. Your bullshit really shows a lack of experience.

i dont think this started out being about "getting quality pussy"...it was about being in love

shut up before i reiterate the james frey joke by posting an oprah clip.

this ugly ass goofy mohawk rockin guy actually gets pussy? makes me wonder...

Oh man, you don't even know! My game HAS to be off the charts, so I can overcome my crippling fashion faux pas

I'm juggling 3 right now, think I'm gonna settle down with just the 1 soon though...

Oh man, you don't even know! My game HAS to be off the charts, so I can overcome my crippling fashion faux pas

I'm juggling 3 right now, think I'm gonna settle down with just the 1 soon though...

so what are hot topic bitches like anyways?

hm. the girl i'm seeing is sort of with her ex still because he owes her almost a grand for a tattoo. i haven't talked to her about this, it's what my friend's relaying to me. he's really good friends with her and says it's cool and she's just in it to get the money back, but i'm really not down with it. fuck it i suppose.

bragging about how much pussy you get is usually the #1 indicator that you're a no-ball pussy loser

I bet you wouldn't say that in my face Mr. e-thug # 9. I also bet you get no action.

THere's a reason nobody take's you seriously dickhead. I bet in real life you are a nerd.

because sometimes things that are meaningful take more effort you fucking retard. who's the desperate one?

i dont think this started out being about "getting quality pussy"...it was about being in love

shut up before i reiterate the james frey joke by posting an oprah clip.

FAIL..

You really sound like a virgin right now. THis topic has become bigger than the original post, why are you switching between the general discussion and the guys problem?

O yea, you have nothing to say. Please get some experience and stop talking in theory.

reputation_neg.gifsuperconfessional 01-15-2008 08:04 PM Blackplatano I don't need to brag, and i wasen't. Somebody said i didn't and i said i did. get over it. you guys sound so stupid it's not even funny..get your head out of your asses

sweet bro. you proved you got laid on the internet. thats like proving god made the platypus for a reason.

reputation_neg.gifsuperconfessional 01-15-2008 08:04 PM Blackplatano I don't need to brag, and i wasen't. Somebody said i didn't and i said i did. get over it. you guys sound so stupid it's not even funny..get your head out of your asses

sweet bro. you proved you got laid on the internet. thats like proving god made the platypus for a reason.

he accidently pos-repped me and said i was annoying as fuck after i negrepped him. guy has proven himself worthless.

he did. even god has a sense of humor.

i went for it with my friend last night. we kissed, then proceeded to wander around smoking and talking. it was kind of incredible, and i told her how i feel and she feels a lot of the same things. so that's nice.

but, of course, there are problems. i've got a girlfriend, she's got an ex that there are pretty big issues with. we probably can't practically be together right now, and i've known that since i got into this mess in my head.

i feel like a complete asshole, but i also feel like i've been much more honest with myself than i have in a long time.

conclusion: goddammit.

i went for it with my friend last night. we kissed...

+

but, of course, there are problems. i've got a girlfriend,

does not compute...
she's got an ex that there are pretty big issues with.
Fuck him, ex for a reason!

we probably can't practically be together right now, and i've known that since i got into this mess in my head.

But still you went for it???
conclusion: goddammit.
A mess indeed!