superconfessional

i went for it with my friend last night. we kissed, then proceeded to wander around smoking and talking. it was kind of incredible, and i told her how i feel and she feels a lot of the same things. so that's nice.

but, of course, there are problems. i've got a girlfriend, she's got an ex that there are pretty big issues with. we probably can't practically be together right now, and i've known that since i got into this mess in my head.

i feel like a complete asshole, but i also feel like i've been much more honest with myself than i have in a long time.

conclusion: goddammit.

this story is better when i imagine you as a girl.........

update: my girlfriend and i just broke up. it had nothing to do with the events of last night, though it had a lot to do with all of the fucked up emotions and the ever-increasing distance from her that lead up to last night.

more or less complicated?

only fair... why string her along if u really weren't interested?

guava juice b the secret to life

i dun beleev u

i drink OJ

das mah shit.

Both wrong. I enjoy the sweet suffering that is grapefruit juice.

i discovered what smelled like a gas leak on the side of the house but my mom wasnt about to do shit (just talking on the phone and telling me it wasnt a big deal) about it, so i had to call and make sure the house didnt burn down

I confess that I made stir-fry in a hurry the other day, and I forgot to turn off the burner with which I cooked the rice. Right before I walked out the door for the night, I tossed a kitchen towel that had fallen on the floor onto the stovetop. When I came home later that night, there was a burner-sized circular hole edged in black in the kitchen towel and the burner was still on.

I am a lucky man.

-Today was the last day i'll ever shop in guitar center

-I hate walking into guitar center at 10 am, just wanting to buy some sticks and heads, and having to listen to shitty metalcore.

-Metalcore kids and metallica social dwarfs are all that occupy guitar center nowadays.

-Staff doesn't know shit about shit, I usually end up learning them

-They don't stock stuff anymore like they used to.

--------I can't get fiberskyn3's there anymore, those are all i've been playing for the past year and a half

-----+++++++++++I found out this morning that I literally bought out there entire stock of black/orange packaged fibersykns over the course of last year.

-I don't understand the viking metal (????) - metalcore crossover shit.

-Mastodon are fucking terrible.

-Watch pulls ARMHAIR.

OUCH

Today I had a one-on-one interview with the senior managing director of one of the world's most prestigous buy-out funds/hedge funds w/ $16 billion in total funds managed. It was quite possibly the most nerve racking and amazing experience of my life. I originally thought he'd be an arrogent asshole ala Gordon Gecko.

And guess what.

He wasn't.

He was one of the nicest guys I've ever had an opportunity to be interviewed by. I'm praying to god I get an offer.

And to those who are looking for jobs, NETWORK like crazy. I got an "in" by asking my old professor for contacts. Fuck headhunters. Just hustle and get your shit together.

I got a MOTHERFUCKIN second interview! I'm seriously pumped. If there was ever a time where I need to believe in myself and pull out all the stops, its NOW.

I got a MOTHERFUCKIN second interview! I'm seriously pumped. If there was ever a time where I need to believe in myself and pull out all the stops, its NOW.

don't get too excited, considering how the US economy is doing chances are that when you get accepted to the company it will be declaring bankrupcy soon ahah.

on a more serious note, you have a far from conservative haircut, how do the old suits react to it? don't you think it's not a very wise choice considering the area you work in?

don't get too excited, considering how the US economy is doing chances are that when you get accepted to the company it will be declaring bankrupcy soon ahah.

on a more serious note, you have a far from conservative haircut, how do the old suits react to it? don't you think it's not a very wise choice considering the area you work in?

I doubt a $16 billion PE fund will go out of business anytime soon. The slightest possibility of that happening would cause havok in the markets and third-parties would invaribility intervene with capital injections. Remember Long Term Capital Management? As for the haircut, I'm two steps ahead of you. I got a conservative haircut before my initial interview last weekend.:cool:

Wait a minute, so he's NOT Gordon Gecko? Get out. Now.

He sounds like a sheep. Sheep get slaughtered.

You don't need that shit Rajio. You shouldn't settle for being some 400 hundred thousand-dollar working wall street stiff flying first class being "comfortable."

I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars, Raj. A player. Or nothing.

i thought djrajio was interviewing people for his PE investment fund

i also read that djrajio quit sufu because it didn't contribute to his goals of getting money and power

oh well, guess you can't believe everything you read on the internetz

Congrats man, I know you need the money so I really hope you get this billionaire operation job

shrinkservicesly7.jpg

There's no such thing as coincidence...

Serious though, it could go either way...

Yes Team Begzzz "Patented Shrink Services" are still available for a short time. The fees are astronomical and there is a very real possibility you may leave the office more confused than once thought.

LOL

lol..I'm still laughing.

Unless you get your game from watching "friends" how can you say this?

Have you heard of a one night stand? Have you ever gone on a vacation and met girls in a resort who seem to be *waiting* to be fucked? Have you ever picked up a girl on the street?

Man, you have to be kidding. Outside of hollywood, friends don't just decide to randomly hook up (unless drunk). And bang buddies and friends with benefits are NOT really friends. When we talk about friends, we mean real friends. Not just girls you had class with back in high school but were too pussy to holla at.

The friends zone is very real fellas. If you don't believe me then cool, learn the hard way. You won't really believe it until you see it with your very eyes anyway.

not flaming, but i think that you are wrong about this

i think the friend zone myth is perpetuated by guys who emasculate themselves (consciously or otherwise) in their friendships with women

if you are an attractive guy with some character

is it really reasonable to think that because you are friends with a girl she can conveniently and automatically nullify any physical or emotional impulses towards you?

i stand by my statement that your percentage with friends will probably be higher than the general population

so far i have not been turned away when ready to take the plunge with one of my friends (though keep in mind that i am no longer on speaking terms with any of these converted romances)

and i think it would be safe to say that assuming you dont act like a completely different person than you are with them, most people should easily have at least a fifty percent success rate at having something real with one of your friends

i dont know what kind of air tight game you spit, but i would say that among the attractive women i meet in public i establish a meaningful relationship with way fewer than half

its easy to find someone to fuck, much more difficult to find someone you want to stick around the morning after

i dont think you should necessarily overlook your female friends once youre looking for someone to really hold it down

and imo there is no sex more satisfying than bridge-burning tension-shattering friendship-ruining sort

Almondcrush speaks the truth. It can and has been done. I've been locked up in a relationship for awhile but i've seen it done a few times the past couple years.