superconfessional

im so fucking pissed right now.

i've received letters from all the colleges i applied to that my high school still hasn't sent them grades.

THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS

im gonna fucking kill the college center @ my school. someone must pay. nothings gonna be sent until after new years now. FUCK.

what are they doin? chewing with their mouths open? talking back? not passing the milk at the dinner table when first asked?

i just spent the last 10 min listening to the radio in a room that doesn't have a radio. it was kind of weird.

I partied with some people I had never partied with before tonight, and it was still the same shit.

Then, seeing I was down, my friends wanted to start a drunken heart-to-heart, which was just the icing on the cake.

I think I know why I sleep so late now. I know exactly what I'm going to do each day, and I'm fucking dreading it.

I partied with some people I had never partied with before tonight, and it was still the same shit.

Then, seeing I was down, my friends wanted to start a drunken heart-to-heart, which was just the icing on the cake.

I think I know why I sleep so late now. I know exactly what I'm going to do each day, and I'm fucking dreading it.

time to stop being depressed and do something about it

destructo - maybe you should take a roadtrip. maybe just get outta houston (thats where you are, right?) and go and try and find something to do with yourself. if im feelin really down or if im bored with life i usually just drive, bring along my camera or a notebook, and just find something to do. it doesn't have to involve people, or maybe it can. just try and take yourself outta the ordinary and find something/somwhere/maybe even someone that might change your perspective.

I was bored with hip-hop shows, so I started going to completely different things like psych rock and folk shows. Now I'm juiced on Blackalicious tonight.

I also really want to bang all the granolas with homemade skirts from those folk shows

I got what I expected from Hong Kong. First impression of Kowloon and the general working class area is that it's very integrated in the continuing brand westernization of popular culture. On an interesting note, most of the tweens in Kowloon dress very Japanese... it makes me wonder about the American fetishism of Japan in regards to it's roots to Colonialism in post-war development... perhaps there's something to be said about HK following Japan, who has been subverting the obsession and markers of Western culture for quite some time now.

What strikes me most was when I went to Central to visit my cousin. We ate at a hip local brunch/lunch spot... heavily "American" inspired, in that ABC / canto sort of way. Most of the patrons were Asian uni students or white couples / English couples. The food was average, above average at best... made me think about what the standards were as far as expectations, ambience, and lifestyle as opposed to the actual content of food quality. I really got the sense that they enjoy the motions of doing this breakfast/brunch/lunch café thing, while reading fashion magazines on couches, as a step toward some form of hybrid western identity. My cousin said that these spots just recently became super popular.

I think I'm still digesting the contrast in branding along with the nuances of varying social classes of Chinese here in HK. Things are very affordable here but I'm not sure I can really stand for all this pseudo-assimilation... it feels really fucking gimmicky... but then again there is a huge culture clash when it comes to how the Chinese perceive popular culture stimulus and the westernization of certain aspects of life.

/3am hotel flow

Is it acceptable to like the new Bapesta Mids? Subdued colourways, good materials and a more balanced shape is attracting me to the brand's footwear in the first time for years.

agreed, the 'brick' colored ones are pretty nice, but the ones that are calling me are the puma looking joints, i just cant find them anywhere.

img55349502ix0.jpg

if im feelin really down or if im bored with life i usually just drive, bring along my camera or a notebook, and just find something to do. it doesn't have to involve people, or maybe it can. just try and take yourself outta the ordinary and find something/somwhere/maybe even someone that might change your perspective.

i really like this

-on a semi-related note...

confessional: i want to change who i am