superconfessional

Got pulled over by the cops today while riding around near beverly hills. My friend was making a left turn and i decide to hit a bowl. As she was turning a bikecop saw me in mid toke and right at that moment two buses blocked us into traffic. Cop comes up and asks her to pull the car into this little spot inside the beverly center. Bike cops surround us and I was so high and paranoid I swore to God they were gonna be dicks and detain me for posession or something. Luckily he only gave my friend an infraction for having a broken taillight. Proving my theory that rolling with models will get you out of some hairy situations.

Got pulled over by the cops today while riding around near beverly hills. My friend was making a left turn and i decide to hit a bowl. As she was turning a bikecop saw me in mid toke and right at that moment two buses blocked us into traffic. Cop comes up and asks her to pull the car into this little spot inside the beverly center. Bike cops surround us and I was so high and paranoid I swore to God they were gonna be dicks and detain me for posession or something. Luckily he only gave my friend an infraction for having a broken taillight. Proving my theory that rolling with models will get you out of some hairy situations.

pics (of model) or it didnt happen.

CHECK OUT MY 3 WEEK RRGC, CREASES ARE SETTING IN NICELY. SHOULD I HAVE SOAKED?!? I WANT TO GET SOME APC, SHOULD I GET NEW STANDARDS? NEW CURES? ENGLISH? HOW MANY TO SIZE DOWN?

you're probably right about not contributing with that post but i did post this in superconfessional which has practically turned into a "my balls hurt, e-rub 'em"

i actually miss typing in superfuture.com/city/supertalk, sometimes i still do it for old times sake

confession: i don't deserve my grade in physics at all. thank god for the camaraderie of minorities.

i know, i just like starting trouble. haha. u be alright. but a million of these exact same posts aint getting supertalk anywhere.

the illustrations suck now though.. i think i heard that parents were complaining about them being too graphic or something.

they look too cartoony to be graphic. i miss old school magic. the new card look is too childish...reason why i stopped buying em. also, darigaaz be the most sick looking.

Our present culture, accomplishments, and intelligence are little in comparison to what we have the potential to become by the end of this century. We have the potential to become so radically intelligent that our current selves are mere insects by comparison.