superconfessional

billy dee williams you got caught

" Williamsburg Hipster Caught Masturbating on the L

It was 915 AM on a Tuesday, and I was on my way to Williamsburg. I came down the stairs of the L train stop on 6th Ave, and a 25-ish, young, blond, shaggy, hipster was waiting on the platform. I walked to the middle of the cars, and he followed me. I didn't think much of it until both trains pulled up, and he didn't get on either one.

I sat down facing the platform, and he was staring at me with a disturbingly creepy look on his face. I couldn't figure out why he wasn't getting on either train, until I noticed he had taken his penis out of pants, and was masturbating, while staring at me. No one saw what he was doing, and I was too shocked to do anything. I didn't want to get off the train to report him, so when the doors closed, I gave him the finger....not very original, but I didn't know what else to do.

Unfortunately, I got no picture, and I haven't seen him since."

http://hollabacknyc.blogspot.com/

apparently im going to a sweet party in williamsburg on saturday.

that sounds really really gay.

homoswagz.

i miss DUM. he was my other other black sufu friend. omc and westside are black, but real black. DUM was like that kid you can say nigga with and he's cool about it.

apparently im going to a sweet party in williamsburg on saturday.

that sounds really really gay.

homoswagz.

i miss DUM. he was my other other black sufu friend. omc and westside are black, but real black. DUM was like that kid you can say nigga with and he's cool about it.

you can call me nigga if you want.

i wont hurt you.

but are you really my friend red?

not sure if i can trust you.

you down with O.PP?

you can trust me.

before i dropped out of college, i was majoring in african american studies.

if id graduated, id be black by now.

YA, YOU KNOW ME.

lately i've been adding hot sauce to everything i eat. the weirdest combination so far is shell macaroni with spam. but it was delicious...probably cos of the hot sauce.

i also received this package yesterday and i'm really tempted to try it on but i'm helping a friend buy it and i knowwwwwwwww he would be mad cos he really loves his clothes.

but that's half the fun you know.

trying things on.

Guest youngteam
that's such a shame

i loveeeeeeee hot or spicy food. its the best. thats why ma po tofu is my favorite cantonese dish.

and i talked to him yesterday. he wanted me to open and admire it but i dunnoz, if i had asked someone to get me something i wouldn't want them to try it on; at least without asking...its a size small but looks like a large or xl to me.

its not just your avatar that fools me but a lot of times the way you articulate it makes me think you're a lot older then seventeen going on eighteen.

its not your birthday yet so dun't get bummed out yet.

:)

as a corollary -- kittens, unicorns and rainbows. maybe more, but i dunnoz.

i had sex with a chinese girl today. it was our first date and the first time we met in person as well. she's a keeper.