superconfessional

i somehow sense a contradiction between ^^^^

& these pics

fadingblue.jpg

apparently i remember a while back when SOS called out fading blue cuz fading blue supported the muslims and and the taliban or something.

found the link: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=28906

i bought my hairstylist something nice for xmas :o . the fear of looking like a creep suddenly overwhelms me. but then again, she always does a good job and ive been going there for 2 years now. plus shes dead cute

nothing wrong with that, as long as it's nothing too flashy. It's extra points for you if it's not a generic present and something that actually makes her think of you whenever she sees it, though.

nothing wrong with that, as long as it's nothing too flashy. It's extra points for you if it's not a generic present and something that actually makes her think of you whenever she sees it, though.

definitely not some tiffany&co kind of shit

i had my haircut the other day, and struck a convo with her about xmas shopping and suggestions. she said she didnt even start yet and doesnt know what to get anyone.

what really struck a note was that she said she'd rather get stuff for herself, no mention of anyone else, hence the gift. :o aww, poor girl..... (or maybe shes just a selfish bitch, lol, hope not...)

im getting my haircut tomorrow.

last haircut with this lady. last time she did the exact opposite of what i wanted and her rates have been steadily going up despite the fact that i get relatively the same haircut every time. i feel our time has passed.

i also have to drive 45 mins out of the way for it. but i am also getting my guitar fixed tomorrow. gonna be very very happy to have the action fixed and the nut replaced (was chipped).

confession: ive spent too much time on sufu. once college apps are done, i wanna stay away from computers as much as possible. evil machines.

im getting my haircut tomorrow.

last haircut with this lady. last time she did the exact opposite of what i wanted and her rates have been steadily going up despite the fact that i get relatively the same haircut every time. i feel our time has passed.

i also have to drive 45 mins out of the way for it. but i am also getting my guitar fixed tomorrow. gonna be very very happy to have the action fixed and the nut replaced (was chipped).

confession: ive spent too much time on sufu. once college apps are done, i wanna stay away from computers as much as possible. evil machines.

why are you still going to her then? i hope youve looked around prior to this and found another place...

why are you still going to her then? i hope youve looked around prior to this and found another place...

too preoccupied with college, ignoring hair, cutting it myself, and similar activities.

after this one, since im just getting a pretty standard cut (shaggy mod cut, not long) im gonna find someone closer thats better.

I have to take my girlfriend to her senior prom and I'm dreading renting the tux. I've had to wear one a few times before and they're always so ill fitting. Considering I'll never wear one again after this (and if I do I guess I'd have a better reason than a prom), it's not worth it to get one tailored.

I wish I could just wear a suit.

Oh, and congratulations Larry! Those applications are a fucking bitch but once you get in it's oh so sweet! Enjoy the rest of your high school career!

I have to take my girlfriend to her senior prom and I'm dreading renting the tux. I've had to wear one a few times before and they're always so ill fitting. Considering I'll never wear one again after this (and if I do I guess I'd have a better reason than a prom), it's not worth it to get one tailored.

I wish I could just wear a suit.

Oh, and congratulations Larry! Those applications are a fucking bitch but once you get in it's oh so sweet! Enjoy the rest of your high school career!

Why can't you just wear a nice suit?

I saw a million dead cops tonight. and they were playing in the venue, literally, right next to my room. And I left through the back door with some friends and right outside the door there was this guy smoking, he had like no hair at all but it was dark so I could really tell who it was.

He had like alopecia or something. I just stopped and stared at him for like 5 seconds and then he asked me in a really deep voice if I wanted to "get dunked".

I said no really sharply and walked away really fast and lost everyone.

WHAT DOES GET DUNKED MEAN?

wear a nice fitting suit. nobody really gives a fuck about prom. i ended up replacing my shitty rental tuxedo pants with plain black dickies.

exchange "better" with "best" and you'r golden.

come on, you'r livin in the UK, make that shit right ahaha.

only pointing this out because this is probably the fourth time that i have seen you do the same mistake when referring to your school