superconfessional

this girl i used to crush on who lives in seattle (or maybe kirkland? huge difference?) wants me to move there and work where she does (same field). should i? i'm from vancouver and seattle is kind of like a wack version of vancouver, except i would be allowed to own a firearm which is a huge plus. i still don't like the pacnw though. huskies are my team though, but fuck the seahawks. this other girl i know who lives on like mlk boulevard or whatever the fuck it's called named after mlk is married to some dude who she waited for while he served time! ghetto.

stay in montreal until i visit please. thanks. otherwise, i'll see you in washington anyway :)

fuck, i had a physical checkup a few eeks ago so the doc calls and says my liver test is abnormal, 5 days later he calls back and says i have to get an ultrasound as soon as possible, which is tomorrow morning, so i looked into it, and ultrasounds of the livers are to find tumors on it, and if a person has it, it is not cureable and there is only treatment to which will prolong the patients life, by golly i hope i dont have liver cancer or sumshit, my sotmach just turned inside out when i read this.

get a new liver...

it depends if the lymphatic channels will match:( alll in all i hope i just dont have it, i'll prmoise not to do anymore bad deeds ever and go to church or priase ufo's wutevers out there:( just have to find out tomorrow morning

if you hadn't given me my first ever neg rep soraanaamm, I would've been willing to donate my slightly battered liver to you. Now, I dunno. I guess you'll have to die. Sorry bud.

its cuz you neg repped me first, but no hate, and i don think liver transplants work for me so either if i have it then ill just quit school and start traveling then wait till i die, if not ill be a very good person of society and prmose never to fuck up again

fuck im seriously gonna cry

..your name is nowhere to be found in the best wdywt posters thread.

I have never been so embarassed. I found out today that because I dont appear in the best WDYWT (like Jack :( ), I am officially uncool and my outfits mean nothing. I have never been so devastated in my entire life!

I wish I knew what the fuck I am doing with my life.

dude, come on

youre definitely younger than even me

you have plenty of time, itll sort itself out, just enjoy yourself for now

my confession is that i got way more wasted than i was planning on tonight

fuck, that was a bad idea

fuck, i had a physical checkup a few eeks ago so the doc calls and says my liver test is abnormal, 5 days later he calls back and says i have to get an ultrasound as soon as possible, which is tomorrow morning, so i looked into it, and ultrasounds of the livers are to find tumors on it, and if a person has it, it is not cureable and there is only treatment to which will prolong the patients life, by golly i hope i dont have liver cancer or sumshit, my sotmach just turned inside out when i read this.

not neccesarily? ultrasounds can be to find calcium deposits too, which do form cause you have an unhealthy liver but not even as close to as bad as a tumor

you prolly would have to go through some kinda shock wave therapy to break them shits up and completely change your diet

i hope you and diamonds dont die..

confession - i jacked off to a picture of diamonds in the WAYWT thread last night, thought he was a girl and didnt realize it till it was over

let's hold each other ok?

confession - i jacked off to a picture of diamonds in the WAYWT thread last night, thought he was a girl and didnt realize it till it was over

oh jeez!!!

no homo?

diamonds is so popular! :cool: