superconfessional

I kinda lifted the squirting thing from Vic Chesnutt as I was going through a sad cowboy phase during my time of homelessness, forgiveness.

I think #18 favorite Asian person is ok by superfuture standards, considering there's about 128 million Asians on this board. Ever tried selling shit on supermarket?

I have so much work to do over the next week... I've been debating asking for a SuFu ban so I won't be tempted to put it off.

Your jeans are here I'm tempted to wear them 'cause I ain't going through the trouble of breaking in new sammies.

Gouf,

You need to hit the clubs homie.. Pump up your social status.. Once you gather enough social proof, women will flock to you..True story.. You aint gettin pussy cuz you keep thinkin about it..

Just dont give a fuk

hillary_obama.PNG

:o

nah I don't think she'd fuck ichigo. we went to the club she stripped at for my 18th birthday, it would've been funny to see her but she wasn't working that night. that place had some low class hoes though. tacompton for the lose.

i dont know what the fuck that is

but small towns with strip clubs are fucking hilarious

.. if this is the case with yours you will understand fully

in college, we had student nights for a dollar cover. I don't know if the strippers could even afford their coke with those kinda deals running. Wednesdays meant I could go from sunrise to sunset for like $7 out of pocket.

if not, ichigo...it is ok. I havent got any of them either. but I put my efforts towards white or lightskinned w/freckles. latina chick once, that was fun but she was kinda crazy and shit.

whoa. remembered something, she wrote "you're a bitch" in my yearbook. that was like 4 years ago..foreshadowing.

if not, ichigo...it is ok. I havent got any of them either. but I put my efforts towards white or lightskinned w/freckles. latina chick once, that was fun but she was kinda crazy and shit.

whoa. remembered something, she wrote "you're a bitch" in my yearbook. that was like 4 years ago..foreshadowing.

hahaha. i called this girl a whore once, except i guess maybe she really was one and so i felt bad and apologized (can't knock the hustle). she got her friends to threaten me and i guess they thought i apologized because i was shook and i ended up feeling like a bitch. >: in my yearbook she wrote 'glad we put our differences behind us' and i'm like what?