superconfessional

like, did you set self timer or did you ask the doctor to take a picture of you?

I actually brought my camera to the hospital. I didn't know long he'd be in there, and I thought he'd be amused with a what are you wearing today hospital shot. But it was unexpectedly creepy of me! At least I waited till he put his real clothes back on. :cool:

Someone rolled to the stop sign outside my apartment just now, at 3:45AM, bumping Alice Deejay "Better Off Alone". I think he doesn't realize when people generally hear that song and see someone listening to it, they associate them with the act of cock sucking.

Jesus christ if I don't sleep I'm going to be trapped in 1999.

Someone rolled to the stop sign outside my apartment just now, at 3:45AM, bumping Alice Deejay "Better Off Alone". I think he doesn't realize when people generally hear that song and see someone listening to it, they associate them with the act of cock sucking.

Jesus christ if I don't sleep I'm going to be trapped in 1999.

Son I love that song.

no homo

Aw i got a shitzu.and a wrot weiler/pitbull/boxer mix..haha.legal age is 18 here.if ur not legal ur jailbait cuz anyone older then 17 cant date u..ha its gainst law.ur a minor u cud get them 4 sexual assualt.haha.so anyone older then 18 needs stay away frm ur fine ass u cud pt our ass n jail 4 wanting u haha.for real.

the ER Doctor said I could have a thyroid problem or a heart condition..

they'll prob. put you on some medication for that. make sure you check out a few natural alternatives and do a little research and try to narrow down why you had your problem (i.e. changes in diet, high levels of stress, etc...) since most medical doctors just want to diagnose and give you a pill.

That was so fucking awesome.

i wish i had a video camera so i could've posted it as a video WAYWT

What the shit.

I think I have a fucking pimple on my dick. Seriously, what the fuck?!

you just admitted to having herpes. awesome.