superconfessional

Sorta like Tyler here, my school every year does this senior dress up day thing where all the seniors dress up for halloween and then some choose to perform skits. Usually they're just dances and what not. Anyways, so me and some people (around 10) decide to dress up like Spartans from 300 and do the Thriller dance. We practice it the night before, and got it down pat. Like, we had it down really good. And when we got up the next day to do it, standing in the middle of the gym, the entire senior class in front of us, and half the school behind us, we just froze. I mean, we got through the first...minute okay, but then the lead just froze and forgot what to do, so we're all just standing there because everyone is ont he wrong dance step. Then the people cut the music and we sit down. Very embarassing. At least we had the balls to get up eh?

But at the very least, we got applause and cheering. There were some god awful skits that got no audience reaction.

soranaam...stay positive man, you still don't know if you actually have it, and searching medical data on the internet is highly misleading and i wouldn't advise it.

also, in case you actually have liver cancer, there are survival rates, just stay strong and you will be fine.

keep us posted, my prayers are with you

keagan was in my dream last night. he was trying to steal my dog so we fought. the fight was pretty cool. I won the first round, but then my dog got out so he helped me put her back in the house. We were going to fight again but I woke up because I had to pee.

thanks man.

has anyone seen queen latifah's last holiday?

i smoked two blunts and saw it in the theaters a year ago and ive never laughed so hard in my life.

no but I cracked up when she died from the jellyfish in Sphere

are you guys fucking with me? im might have my last holiday:(

Yo, here are a few articles more...informative and reliable than Wikipedia:

http://archsurg.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/abstract/126/8/1002

http://www.springerlink.com/content/b99uul69paebd4gh/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=pubmed&uid=11527596&cmd=showdetailview&indexed=google

http://www.springerlink.com/content/mk0567600415t3j7/

Seriously, though, don't panic. It could be liver cancer, but there are other treatments than transplants! Don't get yourself too down.

thanks man appreciate you finiding those out, anyway i hope god looks down upon me and turn it into calcium deposits, thanks anyway lab ima just try not to think about it anymore

are you guys fucking with me? im might have my last holiday:(

but thats just the point

imagine in the worst acting possible:

the queen is diagnosed with cancer

spends every last dime on her last holiday

only to find that her zany indian doctor misdiagnosed her

she is then given a nationally syndicated cooking show

the end

i hope thats how they pitched it to producers, too

i also hope that your life story mirrors the queens

maybe without the diagnosing part

but thats just the point

imagine in the worst acting possible:

the queen is diagnosed with cancer

spends every last dime on her last holiday

only to find that her zany indian doctor misdiagnosed her

she is then given a nationally syndicated cooking show

the end

i hope thats how they pitched it to producers, too

i also hope that your life story mirrors the queens

maybe without the diagnosing part

hey brooklyn i saw you at the fred segal sale, mrip pointed you out,

yikes.

good thing i sleep like a rock and dont remember my dreams because I probably sould be seeing a shrink even w/o +rep dreams...

Confession:

I want to sleep with a chicks who's not my girlfriend then move to New York without telling either of them I'm moving.

i get dreams about rep. i need to take a break from this site.

I had a dream last week that one of my posts was so dumb the mods added purple as new rep color, which essentially meant, this kid is really dumb but he's obviously "special" so we should be nice. I also had a dream last week where I spoke fluent spanish.

I had a dream last week that one of my posts was so dumb the mods added purple as new rep color, which essentially meant, this kid is really dumb but he's obviously "special" so we should be nice. I also had a dream last week where I spoke fluent spanish.

GENUIS

PURPLE=STUPlD KIDZ.