superconfessional

should i consider myself a smoker if it takes me like two to three weeks to finish a pack? i dont think so.

i have like one cigarette every two to three days really.

waste of money might as well pick up a loosy (hey man u got a smoke? i dont like these people actually. a lot worse than guys that ask for lighter cuz fire is sikk) pack gets dry afterl ike 3 days open gross

i dun't get commission so if you wanna use my discount...i think i have one left for the year that isn't promised.

Don't give it to Kenneth he's undeserving of it. Give it to someone who needs it.

I used to think that trance was the lowest, most vile form of electronic music there was because of the people I envisioned enjoying it -- just regular joes in the club. however... I have been listening to armin van buuren's A State of Trance broadcasts and it's definitely made me a believer. It probably sounds ridiculous that a trance remix of elton john's "tiny dancer" could be awesome... but it is.

Guest youngteam
and im smoking as i type this

i just realized i've never lived anywhere where i smoked indoors, and i'm thinking smoking while writing sounds motherfucking awesome. if i had, i'm pretty sure i'd already have at least a pen/faulkner award in the bag.

I ordered a warranty replacement for my broken hard drive

and I was shipped 2 replacements (instead of one)

I agreed to let them preauthorize a $350 charge for if I didn't return the defected product

If I don't say anything about the extra drive, is it likely that I will be billed the $350?

waste of money might as well pick up a loosy (hey man u got a smoke? i dont like these people actually. a lot worse than guys that ask for lighter cuz fire is sikk) pack gets dry afterl ike 3 days open gross

not a waste of money at all really.

because i dont smoke often, i dont smoke shitty ass cigarettes.

one 10 dollar box of nat sherman black and golds is it, chyeah.

dont dry out at all, really. love em.

yessir, smoking while writing has earned me a pretty nice string of a's on papers this year

My cousin was doing extremely poorly at the beginning of the semester but by upping his pack load to several packs a week he brought it back. I think he actually spent more time leaving his dorm to smoke than on actual writing.

All of my tops are fakes or ripoffs. Only thing I spend money on is pants and shoe.

I haven't had a cig in 7 months. thats coming off of 1-2 packs a day. I was a damn chimney.

On a seperate note wtf is seriously happening to the trash I see that there was an unbanning and then a re-banning, now Dum's gone??? shit has hit the fan for sure.

Oh and ghost, (I'd plus rep you for quitting but it wouldn't let me.) don't do it man.. just straight up quit, and walk away convincing yourself that you want to live a little longer in life than if you were to continue. Its a motherfucking bitch tho.

My user name is from a Bone Thugs N Harmony song. Thing is, I came up with this username like 5+ years ago, I don't even listen to rap anymore or associate myself with anyone/anything related to hip hop. However, every forum/website I join I still use the same handle cause I'm unoriginal and the cycle continues.

8n9y2L465Yw

Just listened to the song again in who knows how many years. <3