superconfessional

what is the cut off age, you know when you become old... like when you are 24 if you arent married with children and well up what ever job ladder are you going to be freaking out going omg im old and a loser? or is it more like 26, and when should one stop wearing sportswear (streetwear) as fashion and when does lamb become mutton

I'm 24 and not married, don't have any kids (that I know of) stuck in a dead end job. But I'm not freaking out yet...

If CDs came out in 82/83, people were rocking cassettes before that for portable music, and then before that... 8 track?

So being a Wee lad in the age of vinyl would put him into what I would consider "old."

edit: being 101 would be considered old.

So being a Wee lad in the age of vinyl would put him into what I would consider "old."

I'm 25 and I have over 3000 records, an 8-track player, and a mountain of VHS tapes.

I'm old I guess v:Dv

^thta's nuts

i may take the vinyl idea. im leaning more towards a sappy holiday piece cause its that time of year.

fuck im still stuck. blank page.

I'd ask you to expound on that Harry Potter idea for me in order to see your creativity for free. But I won't, what do you have in mind in regards to the hoildays? You can't say Christmas? (Oh gg to Jewish guys, hope your last day of Hanukah was dope).

I'd ask you to expound on that Harry Potter idea for me in order to see your creativity for free. But I won't, what do you have in mind in regards to the hoildays? You can't say Christmas? (Oh gg to Jewish guys, hope your last day of Hanukah was dope).

haha, maybe ill post it sometime. im jewish, hanukah was good. anyways, i decided to just write about good books i read this year that parents should get for their kids. im kinda feelin too uninspired to do anything more than that. next time i have to write something, ill have an idea in mind. im having so much trouble with it cause im like written-out. ive done so much writing for school/colleges/other publications in the last month that im having trouble finding a good place to write from. but this will have to do as that im missing the due date by a day (luckily it goes in next weeks paper so i have like an extra day leeway). so anyways, i guess i got something. thanks to anyone who gave me ideas.

i've only been around superfuture for like 1.5-2 years (including lurking) and already i miss the "old superfuture". we don't even talk about jeans that much anymore. i bet there are people that don't know what studio d'artisan is.

KOPP DEM LAVINZ

i've only been around superfuture for like 1.5-2 years (including lurking) and already i miss the "old superfuture". we don't even talk about jeans that much anymore. i bet there are people that don't know what studio d'artisan is.

KOPP DEM LAVINZ

I asked what SDA stood for two months ago. I gave up on finding a good pair and dropped mad cash on 45rpm that won't even look good on me le sigh. I still remember addicted to denim thread where people would ask if it's not obsessive to adjust jeans at their ankles when they poop so it wouldn't mess up the creases.

u know what. your the problem not the solution. you complain, not contribute. you got to stop being on the sideline talking smack and get in the game and show what you got. dont be like tyler durden. go packers.

CHECK OUT MY 3 WEEK RRGC, CREASES ARE SETTING IN NICELY. SHOULD I HAVE SOAKED?!? I WANT TO GET SOME APC, SHOULD I GET NEW STANDARDS? NEW CURES? ENGLISH? HOW MANY TO SIZE DOWN?

you're probably right about not contributing with that post but i did post this in superconfessional which has practically turned into a "my balls hurt, e-rub 'em"

i actually miss typing in superfuture.com/city/supertalk, sometimes i still do it for old times sake

confession: i don't deserve my grade in physics at all. thank god for the camaraderie of minorities.

^^ so maybe I need to level to be able to kill that bitch at all? I just got wiped out 5 more times.. starts to get a bit annoying.

edit: started to back track, but realised I had to drive all the way back with the space car...

Nah, it took me like 50 tries probably... ok, I might be exaggerating, but the point is I would just try it a couple more times.

A good strategy is to kill the ones on your right first, then the reinforcements and then run to their place and just continue moving. After you get a second cut scene just run to your right again and keep moving while killing the Asari Commandos. Throw, Lift, and Stasis will help you manage how many enemies are attacking you at the same time. Also dampening and overload and that shield ruining thing are very helpful, as well as equipping Proton Rounds (less damage, but have shield bypass).

Also the blue "X" button interrupts her talking so you can use that to speed up her chatter a bit.