superconfessional

Phazon Love is a black santa in several movies.

I have been over sleeping, probably half the day I spend in bed. And I have been eating around two meals a day. I don't know if I'm sick but I feel really tired, too tired to do exercise so my energy is just dropping. No runny noses or sore throats so I'm not sure.

So funny story, I don't think I told it yet. There was this party at some girls house who was on my school's track team, and a crapload of track team members went to it, including a few captains. There were like 80 people in the house. In fact, there were so many people, that when the cops came, people literally could not get out the door. It also didn't help that a crippled kid was trying to get out. Anyways, most of the people got busted, and so the entire track team has to sign contracts basically saying that if we're int he presence of alchohol, we get kicked off the team. That was the backstory.

So now we have to figure out ways to spend our Friday nights. We had like a sleepover for some track members, only the ones that we liked anyways. And so we watch like 4 movies (Futuresex/Loveshow, F&F Tokyo Drift, Transformers, and SNAKES ON A PLANE) and so we're kinda on this sofa wrapped in blankets. I'm lying next to this girl that I like, we've been talking online and during track and what not. We're kinda apart, but at the end, she's pretty much leaning on top of me. And then when we're actually sleeping, I'm pretty much cuddling with her.

But I think I moved too quickly and I really hope she doesn't think I'm creepy or something.

(And I think I actually like her. And i hate getting emotionally attached this early on.)

how old are you? it's pretty normal for a guy to like a girl so early, and sometimes if you get kinda close to a girl, she might see you as a brother, so you gotta so some boyfriend attributes and hope she can see where you're going. you definitely don't want to be like a brother or get stuck in the friend zone. play your cards right and good luck!

So funny story, I don't think I told it yet. There was this party at some girls house who was on my school's track team, and a crapload of track team members went to it, including a few captains. There were like 80 people in the house. In fact, there were so many people, that when the cops came, people literally could not get out the door. It also didn't help that a crippled kid was trying to get out. Anyways, most of the people got busted, and so the entire track team has to sign contracts basically saying that if we're int he presence of alchohol, we get kicked off the team. That was the backstory.

So now we have to figure out ways to spend our Friday nights. We had like a sleepover for some track members, only the ones that we liked anyways. And so we watch like 4 movies (Futuresex/Loveshow, F&F Tokyo Drift, Transformers, and SNAKES ON A PLANE) and so we're kinda on this sofa wrapped in blankets. I'm lying next to this girl that I like, we've been talking online and during track and what not. We're kinda apart, but at the end, she's pretty much leaning on top of me. And then when we're actually sleeping, I'm pretty much cuddling with her.

But I think I moved too quickly and I really hope she doesn't think I'm creepy or something.

(And I think I actually like her. And i hate getting emotionally attached this early on.)

209188491_l.gif