superconfessional

so went for the ultrasound today, and they put in this warm gel that stung, and the lady was had the little cursor where she would out it over an area and she would push hard down which tickeled me and hurt at the same time, first time ive been to an ultrasound so does the nurse massage you with their otherhand? the nurse kept having her left hand like going over my chest and my back with her left hand and kept giving me a mini massage with her left hand and touching my chest and shit.:confused: all in all the nurse took 72 pictures and i really really hope that i dont have any type of liver cancer (not cureable only treament to prolong life) or any cancer cuz the symptoms and shit sound so horrible! 1 week till results are in fuck i promise never ever to do any bad deeds, help people in need and be nicer to my little brother

At least you got a laparoscopic ultrasound; detecting liver metastases is a pretty accurate process..

I like your stories, continue.

Thanks!

My campus adventures are all kinda sketch, though.

It was my first night as an undergrad. I haven't met my roommate yet. My suitemate has already peed on the door, puked on his carpet, purged his bowels in his levi's, and passed out under his bed. His roommate was hiding from the stench in my room. We had nothing to do since it was already 3am, so we decided to watch Star Wars. It was about that time when my roommate finally showed up with some random drunk girl. He introduced himself by taking his pants off and shoving his member into this chick's cavity to the tune of the Imperial March. It was like synchronized sex, the girations totally matched the rhythm of the leitmotif. I think she 'gasm'd when Anakin buried his mother, which was extremely inappropriate.

haha thanks, but I think the members already nominated would be better moderators than me...I prefer lurking supermarket and superjetset.

jeepster, unfortunately, this semester has been pretty dull. Although I have seen some awful, horrible things these past few months, I don't think I could fill a whole thread with my stories. :(

I put myself on a "new purchases" moratorium until after xmas, but I bought a few things for myself in the past week. My gf picked up the packages at the front desk of our building. I told her they were christmas presents. Now I actually have to go buy some christmas presents to cover my tangled web of internet shopping lies.

^i dont think i can beat you, but i just had a horrible day at school. i froze during a presenation and then i kept asking if i could start over. worst day everrrr.

Watching people who are bad public speakers is death. Feel bad for your audience.

unfortunately i dont have permission to share any photos of my ex gf's (that and i wont do it anyway).. However, to be blunt.. women just like me because im a confident and funny dude..regardless of race..

unfortunately i dont have permission to share any photos of my ex gf's (that and i wont do it anyway).. However, to be blunt.. women just like me because im a confident and funny dude..regardless of race..

you sure are confident(ignorance is a bliss) and quite funny(the joke is on you).

Watching people who are bad public speakers is death. Feel bad for your audience.

whole fucking story.

i went up to start my speech. gave a lil joke beforehand to lighten the mood. then started my speech. going smoothly, then i forgot to add my main points in my intro. i frozed. ask the teacher if i could start over....she didnt answer, so i asked again, after a while i said outloud, fuck this and sat down. people were looking at me, i was like i fucked up, im done. those bastards tried to cheer me on, but to no avail. and now i gotta make sure i ace the final to pass the stupid class. i never froze before, it mad sucks.

whole fucking story.

i went up to start my speech. gave a lil joke beforehand to lighten the mood. then started my speech. going smoothly, then i forgot to add my main points in my intro. i frozed. ask the teacher if i could start over....she didnt answer, so i asked again, after a while i said outloud, fuck this and sat down. people were looking at me, i was like i fucked up, im done. those bastards tried to cheer me on, but to no avail. and now i gotta make sure i ace the final to pass the stupid class. i never froze before, it mad sucks.

memorize this handy phrase should you ever find yourself in that situation in future

'oh, i forgot to mention that....'

bastard so my doctor calls me and says that he wont be sure till tuesday, but mostly that the ultra sound is for liver cancer, and he TOLD ME TO WIKIPEDIA it. i am crying right now, there are tears in my eyes, i asked him if it could be calcium deposits he was just silent, and its either i have it or dont have it but he just wanted me to know what im dealing with if i do have it.

only 10 - 20% of hepatocellular carcinomas can be removed completely using surgery. If the cancer cannot be completely removed, the disease is usually deadly within 3 to 6 months [3]. This is partially due to late presentation with large tumours, but also the lack of medical expertise and facilities. This is a rare tumor in the United States.

most practical treatment which is not really effective:

• Liver transplantation to replace the liver with a cadaver liver or a live donor lobe. Historically low survival rates (20%-36%) recent improvement (61.1%; 1996-2001), likely related to adoption of Milan criteria at US transplantation centers. If the tumor disease has metastasized, the immuno-suppressant post-transplant drugs decrease the chance of survival. NIH

• Surgical resection to remove a tumor to treat small or slow-growing tumors if they are diagnosed early. This treatment offers the best prognosis for long-term survival but unfortunately is possible in only 10-15% of cases. Resection in cirrhotic patients carries high morbidity and mortality. Medicinenet

• Percutaneous ethanol injection (PEI) well tolerated, high RR in small (< 3 cm) solitary tumors; as of 2005, no randomized trial comparing resection to percutaneous treatments; recurrence rates similar to those for postresection.

so the only explanation for my abnormal liver results is because of the medication that i took because i was exposed to tb while i was traveling in asia china, vietnam, laos, cambodia, thailand and whatnot and that medication causes abnormal liver functions,BUT i have stopped taking those medications for over two years, so its either a mistest or i have liver cancer and just die. its like my life is on a fucking fence, i could get a call that either i have it or dont have it, why the fuck guys, life was just starting to be good. i rarely fucking cry but i have tears streaming down right now:(