superconfessional

i officially quit WoW and it feels really nice. and to the tune of $170 bucks too. thank god i actually got SOMETHING out of all the time i put into that shit.

Only 170? factor in everything, buying the game, monthly fees, time wasted, was it all worth it? You're probably out a couple hundred.

I was driving home from class today and some dumb bitch almost totaled my car. whe was merging onto the interstate (77) I was on from another one (85). The lane she merges onto turns into the car pool lane about a mile later. im in the furthest lane to the left without being in the car pool. She sees the sign about all the car pool bullshit and deciding to get over without looking. She sees me while getting over and overcorrects back into her lane, hits the guard rail, comes back into my lane while sliding almost completely perpendicular to my car. She then overcorrects again and spins around hits the guard rail going backwards then spins around the correct way.

This all happened about a foot away from my car. It all happened in slow motion. I was ready for the airbag to the face.

I was driving home from class today and some dumb bitch almost totaled my car. whe was merging onto the interstate (77) I was on from another one (85). The lane she merges onto turns into the car pool lane about a mile later. im in the furthest lane to the left without being in the car pool. She sees the sign about all the car pool bullshit and deciding to get over without looking. She sees me while getting over and overcorrects back into her lane, hits the guard rail, comes back into my lane while sliding almost completely perpendicular to my car. She then overcorrects again and spins around hits the guard rail going backwards then spins around the correct way.

This all happened about a foot away from my car. It all happened in slow motion. I was ready for the airbag to the face.

If there were guys jumping onto the hoods of cars this would be like matrix2 awesome

the shawl cardigan he's rocking in the end of the movie is fucking amazing.

I pretty much have that sweater in black, pull-over not a cardigan. It's from that time period with some period repairs but it's the nicest fucking sweater I've ever seen.

PICTURES

It's just barely too small for me so I'm letting it go, $180 plus shipping. Got it from Merz, so it's around a 46, just a tad on the small size. Maybe between a 44 and a 46 at a stretch.

nutmeg=crazy hallucinations for a few hours, followed by crazy digestive pain/puking/other bad things.....then repeat a few times for possibly more than one day.

...i confess that i have no experience with this (skurrrrrred of stomach problems) but it is what ive heard.

I really want to start experimenting with nutmeg. I hear at about 4-5 teaspoons it provides crazy hallucinations.

This, you do not want to do, especially with other people, trust. Nutmeg = most disgusting memory of my life thus far.