superconfessional

My gallery show in March has made me an unbearable prick to everyone around me and I am now an artist snob who's sole purpose is to enjoy everything that spins around my gravity.

I think I am falling apart.

Only 170? factor in everything, buying the game, monthly fees, time wasted, was it all worth it? You're probably out a couple hundred.

in all actuality i'm not out much if anything. it was a 70 belf hunter with about 5-6 epics for a weeks worth of kara raiding. started it in late oct, played till late november then took a break till mid january. hit 70 a few weeks ago and did a few raids and decided after one day of a cumulative 10-11 hours that i play way too much and should just end that shit. wow is really easy to get addicted to and it sucks. granted i had about 10-15 friends in person that played on the same server, it's still rediculous.

i figure the games together costed 50, then another 45 for 3 months worth of subscriptions (mid-month cancelling and what not), and what ever my times worth.

man what the hell... a hit of acid costs $10, tops. the price goes down further if you just buy a 10-strip.

I've been going through a vial that cost me only 100 bucks. My friends and I have done maybe 20 hits total, and it's not even halfway through.

Survey says: do acid.

i missed the deadline to transfer to usf for fall 2008. fuuck. what do i do now?

Stay at your Uni and transfer spring 08, if you dread the school you are going to now then go to a community college for a semester. You will save money this way too, just take some gen ed shit that you know you can transfer the credits for.

Stay at your Uni and transfer spring 08, if you dread the school you are going to now then go to a community college for a semester. You will save money this way too, just take some gen ed shit that you know you can transfer the credits for.

but i already graduated. i have my AAS and need to get my BA. i guess i could take classes anyway.

My gallery show in March has made me an unbearable prick to everyone around me and I am now an artist snob who's sole purpose is to enjoy everything that spins around my gravity.

I think I am falling apart.

dear sidney

i am a bad person

i completely forgot and now its too late

please dont hate me

tg

im going out of town for like 4 days, and packing clothes is driving me crazy! everything has to fit together, and actually finding a pair of shoes that are comfy and I wouldnt mind wearing all the time, together with pants that fit said shoes, and shirts/sweaters that match the rest conceptually... damn. Its always like this..

I don't get it either. I just play scrabble and occasionally stalk women from the yoga studio.

I think Facebook only really works if you have an office job.

facebook is only for trying to prove to other people how cool you are.

it's fucking HUGE over here.

im going out of town for like 4 days, and packing clothes is driving me crazy! everything has to fit together, and actually finding a pair of shoes that are comfy and I wouldnt mind wearing all the time, together with pants that fit said shoes, and shirts/sweaters that match the rest conceptually... damn. Its always like this..

i am also struggling with this exact problem right now. ha.

yesterday i bought some really oldman/dad blue levis, with some dad fading, in a loose fit, tapered cut. Too big in the waist, but I just took them in a little. I plan to wear them this spring, rolled up, with too large blue button down shirts and and birkenstocks. This cant be sufu approved...

edit: one of the intended matching shirts is from Engineered garments. I might be redeemed.