superconfessional

It gets worse than that, it's called college. High school is great for putting the mind on auto-pilot and enjoying all the new ways to sin, but college when you're out of the house and it's all on you can make you feel like it will never get better. And it usually doesn't. College you can go back to, but doesn't stay the same either.

I spent most of my high school summers getting shipped off to summer programs where I had to stay in college dorms and I got good practice at getting everyone all riled up and being social, but I was still unsure about how my college dorm life was gonna be... turned out to be so fucking magic, that year would be in my top 5 years of life thus far.

I got my own off campus flat by 2nd year but I regret not having dormed it that second year, would've probably kept me a bit more sane and I'd have a bigger friend base as moving out makes you lazy socially.

I had to kick around a 5th year to get my BA and spaced like 20 credits over 2 semesters, had lots of downtime the last year.

Best stuff to do was to go to my 8:30am lecture and get that done with, maybe walk around campus a bit and laugh at all the haggard kids crawling around in pajamas. I'd hop in the car and do a quick little spin to get the lead out, and grab my breakfast and come home and crack a beer by 10am, sort through my days stuff and lie down for my nap with my nap partner if she wasn't in lecture or surf the net a little, wake up by 1 or 2 again and go get lunch and see if people wanted to hit the pub patios with me for the afternoon. Brought my bookbag up to the bar but never got anything done, you can't study over pints but I tried everyday, haha. Evening lecture if I could be fucked, maybe get a BBQ going after with everyone, hit the pub again, maybe parties if it was the right day of the week..

Once you're out of college you don't get those opportunities to lay down on any given weekday in the afternoon sun at 2pm and have those quiet moments, laying there on your side stroking some fine little 18 year old's taut breasts, knowing there's nothing pressing to do for the rest of the day; having the ability to turn off the TV, lock the door, and turn off your cell phones and be free to enjoy the moment, that is why college will always be the best time of your life.

I spent most of my high school summers getting shipped off to summer programs where I had to stay in college dorms and I got good practice at getting everyone all riled up and being social, but I was still unsure about how my college dorm life was gonna be... turned out to be so fucking magic, that year would be in my top 5 years of life thus far.

I got my own off campus flat by 2nd year but I regret not having dormed it that second year, would've probably kept me a bit more sane and I'd have a bigger friend base as moving out makes you lazy socially.

I had to kick around a 5th year to get my BA and spaced like 20 credits over 2 semesters, had lots of downtime the last year.

Best stuff to do was to go to my 8:30am lecture and get that done with, maybe walk around campus a bit and laugh at all the haggard kids crawling around in pajamas. I'd hop in the car and do a quick little spin to get the lead out, and grab my breakfast and come home and crack a beer by 10am, sort through my days stuff and lie down for my nap with my nap partner if she wasn't in lecture or surf the net a little, wake up by 1 or 2 again and go get lunch and see if people wanted to hit the pub patios with me for the afternoon. Brought my bookbag up to the bar but never got anything done, you can't study over pints but I tried everyday, haha. Evening lecture if I could be fucked, maybe get a BBQ going after with everyone, hit the pub again, maybe parties if it was the right day of the week..

Once you're out of college you don't get those opportunities to lay down on any given weekday in the afternoon sun at 2pm and have those quiet moments, laying there on your side stroking some fine little 18 year old's taut breasts, knowing there's nothing pressing to do for the rest of the day; having the ability to turn off the TV, lock the door, and turn off your cell phones and be free to enjoy the moment, that is why college will always be the best time of your life.

I am so very excited for college