superconfessional

surgery isn't that bad...or wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. one minute i'm watching the nurse administer the anesthesia the next second i'm asking when we're going to go into surgery and it was already done.

afterwards it hurted like a bitch but that's what morphine is for. ;)

i hope you won't need surgery though.

Yeah if I do have to get surgery, it will be arthoscopic, so relatively uninvasive with a pretty quick recouperation time.

I'll have to wear a sling for my shoulder for 8-9 weeks though, which is no good for me, being a drummer. That's really the part I'm not looking forward to, I CAN TAKE DA PAIN.

My couch just shook and my lights rattled and I think there was a little earthquake in London.

Yup. I was right.

:)

read the news and thought of you! glad to know you are okay :)

I'm getting my camera back in a week and a half and I'm really excited to start taking waywts again....... and I feel like a giant loser because of that.

Also, I have a strong desire to hook up with several of my students.

My boss hasn't stopped in my office in over 2 months.. shitty thing is that evaluations are coming around soon so I've been looking over my shoulder everyday for the past week now. I know she'll just drop in and all hell will be going wrong.

I'm getting my camera back in a week and a half and I'm really excited to start taking waywts again....... and I feel like a giant loser because of that.

Also, I have a strong desire to hook up with several of my students.

ATT1395115.jpg

Now post this on your office wall.

Ive had Taco Del Mar Burritos everyday this week. So, naturally, my gas smells EXACTLY like one of those burritos. Its sort of odd. Completely enjoyable, but still somewhat odd.