superconfessional

Steroids and HGH are truly the elixir of the Gods. It enhances and amplifies all the qualities that makes a man masculine, thus turning him into a SuperMan.

Hey goldengloves, fuck the running. You probably already know this, but

squats will get you there in a tenth of the time you'll spend running.

Yea I know, I do squats too but fuck do those things kill. I've never fucked with the juice or HGH, I'm too scared.

Only thing I'm taking now is EC because of the kick in the ass it gives me at 6am.

do leg press and simulated squats with a 45lb bar. its squats, but the pressure you exert is actually from your body on your calves. just get a like, step board, 45lb bar, step up and down for like 10 minutes straight. you'll feel it.

That's fucked. There is an openly gay kid at my school who started using steroids last year. He went from looking like a fat nerd to a roided out freak within the span of a year.

Now he has his own shitty website where you can watch him on webcam.

intro_01.jpg

http://www.musclegodbrendan.com/

He's become the laughing stock of our uni.

homo.jpg

I automatically thought of this. Even the names are similar...

i've got a big boner for su-chin, the abortion protester from Juno

also, i teared up when bleeker is confronted by juno about asking that girl out when he is on the verge of tearing up. but don't worry. i definitely had two good tears, one from each eye, when he was holding juno at the end.

i'm manly

it was around 2 am and we had barley arrived at a friends house out of town to sleep over. my friend had said he was going to teach me how to drive stick earlier in the day, so we wound up doing it as dead as we were

i stalled the car at a stop sign for about 15 seconds about two blocks away from where we started. i had it running again and made a right. there was a car coming up behind me, so i pulled over to let it pass me. it started slowing down and steering towards my direction. i then realized it was a police car; which wasn't a good thing. i don't have my license yet.

they searched all of us, put is in back of the car, and then searched the car. the passenger officer or whatever seemed like a cool guy, but the driver was a complete dick. gave me a ticket for the obvious and told me "i'm not going to get you for running that stop sign, exhaust (and other things on the car that i had nothing to do with). i have to show up to a court house an hour and a half away from where i live in two months.

faggot.