superconfessional

My work was rejected from my university's student art show. But noticably shittier design and photos were accepted.

Do what I do. Copy someone else work and submit it as your own. If you get accepted, then its all upside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i haven't gone on a real date since i got back to tokyo.. being a relatively attractive white chick doesn't get me any decent game at all, compared to the white dudes here.

instead i've become involved in a minorly inappropriate relationship with a married half guy, blah.

but i'm happy to be back and maybe if i can find a job that isn't working at some "english pub" in roppongi, i'll be able to buy clothes & post again.

Pm me. I have plenty of Japanese guy friends that would be down for gokon with a hot white girl. They all have money, status, looks. Maybe a personality and compassion. I can check back with you?!

Pm me. I have plenty of Japanese guy friends that would be down for gokon with a hot white girl. They all have money, status, looks. Maybe a personality and compassion. I can check back with you?!

i have a feeling you are talking about yourself, never before have i seen you direct so many compliments towards someone.

ugh, my house is so ridiculously cold. it has this ghetto french heating system from the 20s that is very good at burning my feet when I step on it, but not at heating my room. my bed is next to a window and I can't sleep because there's no heating in my room.

it sucks.

ugh, my house is so ridiculously cold. it has this ghetto french heating system from the 20s that is very good at burning my feet when I step on it, but not at heating my room. my bed is next to a window and I can't sleep because there's no heating in my room.

it sucks.

Did you know tucking your pants into your socks is a great way to get warm?

I'm looking for a new apartment because my roomate is a bitch and she called me a liar*. That, and she is always nagging about the dishes/trash/bathroom/job/boyfriend/bills/rent/life/etc....

*I mean, I have obviously lied to her before, but to think that she would actually call me a liar is despicable.

I'm looking for a new apartment because my roomate is a bitch and she called me a liar*. That, and she is always nagging about the dishes/trash/bathroom/job/boyfriend/bills/rent/life/etc....

sounds like some of the shit she's bitching about is shit that you contribute to.

As a person with a roommate that is lazy to beyond the point of being lazy, you sound like a despicable roommate that lives with a despicable female, you despicable liar.

so i saw The Barber of Seville last night at Lincoln Center, and I saw Macbeth today at BAM. macbeth was better, but Lincoln Center is sooooo cool.

Patrick Stewart can still kill it.

EDIT:

this sums up my friday

ewoASfRSJWY