superconfessional

wow some legit players in here then, NiP, SK... crazy...

3D - lam0rs

zEx = they were my favorites, used to watch HLTV of all their matches

i have a preseason match tomorrow night... !~

also alot of teams i played in cal in seaons 5-7ish, made it to cal i, and my team used to be very even /w them...

i used to be cal-m

i saw shaGuar around TO a few times, he's a douche

quit that shit before the end of HS thoguh, realized it was a waste of time

i used to be cal-m

i used to play Cal-I with $iK and Cal-M before with mma^ and WargamerZ(a long ass time ago)

used to hang out with the guys from TSO here in Seattle. my brother was good friends with Charles Kim i think and that dude that looked like Jeff Corwin.

i used to be cal-m

Anybody remember the cal-i clan xeno?

They were sponsored by a web cafe off of Lafayette and my friend from school was in it, he taught me a lot about that game.

at work we have received phonecalls allllll day asking about our wiis (which sold out already)... but we didnt tell anyone that we had wiis

SOMEONE SNITCHED

I work at Toys R Us and this shit happens to us all the time. We got a shipment at four PM abou ta month ago, and word spread so fast that they were gone in an hour.

My confession is that I'm a sucker. I'm taking a girl out to dinner tomorrow, but I'm positive she's not into me. I'm positive because she's told me so, twice. She plays me like a goddamn fiddle though.

I'm justifying it all by paying with a gift card. Or at least, that's how I was going to justify it, but then we changed restaurants. So now I'm just paying out of pocket. Fuck.

I work at Toys R Us and this shit happens to us all the time. We got a shipment at four PM abou ta month ago, and word spread so fast that they were gone in an hour.

My confession is that I'm a sucker. I'm taking a girl out to dinner tomorrow, but I'm positive she's not into me. I'm positive because she's told me so, twice. She plays me like a goddamn fiddle though.

I'm justifying it all by paying with a gift card. Or at least, that's how I was going to justify it, but then we changed restaurants. So now I'm just paying out of pocket. Fuck.

Harsh. why do it to yourself?

She's easily the coolest person I've met in Gainesville, which is a town filled to the brim with people I can't stand. We both have a ton of mutual interests, from fashion to literature. We share the same major. We converse effortlessly, whereas I generally feel like I'm prying conversation out of most people I meet.

I guess I consider her good enough to keep as a friend if I can't date her, and that's why I do it to myself. I also legitimately owe her a dinner, as she has bought me drinks before, and I came over nearly unannounced a few days ago and told her to make me food, which she did.

She's easily the coolest person I've met in Gainesville, which is a town filled to the brim with people I can't stand. We both have a ton of mutual interests, from fashion to literature. We share the same major. We converse effortlessly, whereas I generally feel like I'm prying conversation out of most people I meet.

I guess I consider her good enough to keep as a friend if I can't date her, and that's why I do it to myself. I also legitimately owe her a dinner, as she has bought me drinks before, and I came over nearly unannounced a few days ago and told her to make me food, which she did.

My advice: constantly make fun of her (nothing serious) and never make a move. She already shot you down twice, no need sticking your neck out again. If you become friends, fine, but maybe she'll decide she likes you. Either way, make her come to you. So... after tonight no more buying shit for her. Ever.

I'm going to go see Freezepop tonight. I don't even know if I like them. I've only heard like 6 songs, and thought they were mediocre but my friend thinks I am really into them like he is.

I still think it'll be fun. Hopefully.

My advice: constantly make fun of her (nothing serious) and never make a move. She already shot you down twice, no need sticking your neck out again. If you become friends, fine, but maybe she'll decide she likes you. Either way, make her come to you. So... after tonight no more buying shit for her. Ever.

I SECOND. buying anything for her when you're not in an actual relationship (but are holding a torch for her) makes you subconciously seem less of a man (romantic/sexually/relationshipwise) in her eyes. It already seems like you ARE friends. I like keeping girls as friends but liking her like you do, acting like things're humpty-dory and treating her like your g.f. when the situation clearly says it's not is super dishonest... to all parties.

jayrock's advice is on point, be a great friend but also show some fuckin' value by being hilarious with the making fun of her, just nothing about the weight even if she's obviously fit. There's some chance you haven't totally fallen into the "girlfriend" zone and she's just testing you. Also, be more confident with fleeting yet solid touches to the shoulders/arms, pokes to the face and stomach, hip-check her and make fun of her lack of balance, play hand slap game etc. etc.

And start going out with other girls foo. That way you don't seem lonely and needy for her haha.

they will remember that shit forever if you call them fat. just act like you have the swagger. ignore her, look at other women while at dinner, etc. and def. smell good everytime you see her. I still get flashbacks whenever i smell the perfume one of my ex-girlfriends wore and that was like 3 years ago.

buy her dinner and use your mecha-dinguspickle to flubbulate in her codslice.

just make sure she doesnt see you using the D-pad to maneuver the tech-tip

into her magurocave.

if you fail to produce orgasm, then you know she doesnt think youre fly.

if she squeaks, then youve successfully oiled the sushi knife and can proceed

to level two, marraige.

godspeed.

She's easily the coolest person I've met in Gainesville, which is a town filled to the brim with people I can't stand.

when i was home in florida over winter break i drove to gainesville to visit a few friends that go to uf because i had never seen the town and now i wish i could reclaim those hours i wasted. i was going to stay two nights but couldn't even make it through the second afternoon or picture dragging myself to a bar called 'swamp.'

Also, be more confident with fleeting yet solid touches to the shoulders/arms, pokes to the face and stomach, hip-check her and make fun of her lack of balance, play hand slap game etc. etc.

really careful with this though, you might become that touchy-feely guy she complains about to her friends

basically youre walking a minefield, any wrong move could blow you the fuck up

good luck