superconfessional

just go all hungover and shit. you've really got nothing to lose, go back to bed when it's over. win-win.

oh, and if they ask what some of your interests are say "fuckin bitches, gettin money." i've always wanted to do that in an interview. let me live through you!

I only speed in states other than PA that way you'll never have to pay the ticket. I currently have warrants out for my arrest in a couple... oh well.
if you get a speeding ticket in a state other than your home state you dont have to pay it?

he has a warrant out for his arrest......

The video to Sexual Eruption (the other version just doesn't sound right) is probably my favorite music video in a long time.

My favorite part is that at one point in time there's an ad lib where he just says "Orgasm" like he had to clarify shit

Confession: My ex (the one that I cheated on the day before prom and posted a fair bit about in this thread) texted me yesterday if I want to meet.

We're meeting on my terms, but I have no idea where this is going to go. It's not like I have anything better to do today anyways.