superconfessional

i suck. i'm a total complete failure in everything. it's so laughable. but at least i have tortillas ready for tonight.

yeah so long as ur not the one making them, right?

I spit on the front windows of expensive boutiques then stand there making eye contact with the sales associates occasionally

what else is on your to-do list on these days?

The other day I hella saw some fobby asian chick straight up trip and eat asphalt cause she miscalculated how to walk downhill wearing creepers and I didn't stop to help her. I didn't stop mostly because I don't like it when I fall and people try to pull me back up. The part that was so funny to me was the fact that she was still gripping her umbrella as she was sitting on the ground lolll

The other day I hella saw some fobby asian chick straight up trip and eat asphalt cause she miscalculated how to walk downhill wearing creepers and I didn't stop to help her. I didn't stop mostly because I don't like it when I fall and people try to pull me back up. The part that was so funny to me was the fact that she was still gripping her umbrella as she was sitting on the ground lolll

was she good looking or not?  not yr type?

i suck. i'm a total complete failure in everything. it's so laughable. but at least i have tortillas ready for tonight.

this used to bother my a lot until i realized that skill and enjoyment are two independent things : )

Edited by Double Pegasus

This should be a cause for concern, because we both can get in deep shit. Maybe that's part of the thrill. Either way, I know I like where this is headed. 

too cryptic. you bout that life?

between starting on bi-polar meds, quitting smoking weed, and stress like a motherfucker, im down to like 154 lbs. i weighed more in high school... 15 years ago.

how many waist sizes does this translate to

between starting on bi-polar meds, quitting smoking weed, and stress like a motherfucker, im down to like 154 lbs. i weighed more in high school... 15 years ago.

are you quitting weed because of the bi-polar thing? seems likely

good luck with everything. once you kick the weed for good and are able to start sleeping normally again, the stress should reduce

yeah... i want to find a real baseline... well... kinda... i dont want to have weed clouding my perception of how the abilify is working. i also have been an everyday smoker since like 97, and i figure its time to take a break. 

now, once i get to a baseline i dont think ill turn it down if im hanging out and it seems appropriate for the situation, but i dont want to constantly worry about getting a sack.

haha i'm in a really shitty place.

moved to the city for work and that's fine

personal life went to hell

oh well.

edit: got called out, as deserved. thanks fuuma.

Edited by Just Another XY

Would be awesome if you were really in Nigeria, say in Lagos, and "personal life" was code for "hunted by oil traffickers cause I stole their $$$". Otherwise, well, cry me a first world 20something river. Go get some pills, you're "depressed".

somebody was in my room and came on the shoulder of my jacket as i lay half-dead and drunk in my bed

wtf

my roomie is really abusive, but he's 5 years younger than me, so i don't know what to do

am i supposed to cum on it myself to double-check if it really is sperm? there's a dried out white spot on the floor too. it disappears easily with saliva, and it's like a long string, can somebody confirm?

help 

Edited by wood 666